Glowplug light flashing

It could be the same code again if the garage didn`t follow any fault finding to determine if the solenoid was the cause or the effect of the fault. " turbo boost control solenoid A " may actually not be faulty.
Thanks, going to get it back to the garage this afternoon and see what code is up now. If it is, it’s obviously not the solenoid they replaced that’s the issue.

The garage plugged in again yesterday, a similar fault has returned, Booster Control Solenoid Circuit Low (previously was Booster Control Solenoid Circuit Open). Also a oil pressure sensor fault was up as well, this is new from last week.

He thinks that a wire may be loose, bad connection or dirty connection but it’s not going in again until Friday. Might have a look in the meantime, just knowing where to start.

I’ve had the glowplug light flashing a couple of times in the last week and a slight loss of power. I stop and turn off and restart again and it goes out. Mainly seems to do it on a short journeys. Phoned dealer and he said if it starts each time then its ok to drive. Im booked in next Thursday for full service & MOT so hopefully it will be sorted then. Its done 82k and will be 4 years old soon. Not had any issues up until now.

Mine went to the garage again yesterday even though the fault lights had gone off. He had a good look around and cleaned & checked any plugs he could find. Just need to monitor it now for a few days, might end up at VW if it does it again.

Back