Forum Assistance Delivery Service

So many things, oh so many. Need to sell a kidney I think!
The Mrs has just asked me how far is Plymouth, I panic oh feck has she been reading my emails :rofl: I say that floor is down near there, she wants to go to some aquarium down there for the little girls birthday spose to be good , panic over

The Mrs has just asked me how far is Plymouth, I panic oh feck has she been reading my emails :rofl: I say that floor is down near there, she wants to go to some aquarium down there for the little girls birthday spose to be good , panic over
2 birds 1 stone. You would haver known if she was reading your emails, she would have just walked out and slapped you then walked out.;)

Yeah we have quite a big aquarium in Plymouth kids love it we have annual tickets and my little one goes most weeks for a walk around
I was going to message you and ask if it was any good ,might try to make a weekend of it maybe

Think this is a great idea! Regularly travel between Swansea and Preston so happy to help out if needed

Afternnon Ladies and Gents.
Just wondering if anyone was in ghe Southampton area that travels towards midlands?.

okay, lets put this to the test..

Is anyone traveling up the M5 past the Gloucester to Aberdeen area in the next week or two who would be willing (for a contribution) to pick up (from the services?) a package (long tent package) for me?

If no one is going that way try one of the courriers delivery service on ebay
I used one to deliver a caravelle floor from plymouth to me in shropshire would of been minimum of 8 hours driving + fuel paid £80

okay, lets put this to the test..

Is anyone traveling up the M5 past the Gloucester to Aberdeen area in the next week or two who would be willing (for a contribution) to pick up (from the services?) a package (long tent package) for me?
My buyer has got a quote of just under £100 from p4d so its being collected on Monday, so thats sorted..

Just wondering if anyone was heading down south this weekend (southampton/bournmouth etc) from my area shropshire/Hereforshire/worcestershire?.

Awesome idea and willing to lend a hand. based around Herefordshire.

Back