Finaly, T6.1 Configurator With Full Specs And Prices

I think everyone is getting too obsessed with the configurator, you have to remember it’s just a guide for consumers and is completely different to the dealers ordering system

The original T6 configurator was constantly changing, something’s were on there but not on the dealers screen for ordering and vice versa

It would certainly be worth asking him. Is that the 65k one lol
Sadly there is no £65k one, the base is about £72k and with LED headlights, ACC, child bed and a few other sensible options the price is getting perilously close to £80k :eek:

Sadly there is no £65k one, the base is about £72k and with LED headlights, ACC, child bed and a few other sensible options the price is getting perilously close to £80k :eek:
Ahh yes my apologies , it was the T6 Cali in the showroom at Preston VWVC that was 65k o_O

I think everyone is getting too obsessed with the configurator, you have to remember it’s just a guide for consumers and is completely different to the dealers ordering system

The original T6 configurator was constantly changing, something’s were on there but not on the dealers screen for ordering and vice versa

I agree. My original T6 order was initially done by myself on the configurator as a rough guide, but when I actually went in to place my order, there were many more options I could have, and did.

Yeah it’s quite a minefield and seems to also depend on what dealer you visit !

When I ordered my T6 back in May I literally toured the country getting quotes. things seemed a few grand cheaper up North...

I remember a few years back when I was kicking around ideas of what to get that a few on the Cali forum recommended Preston VW as the best place to get a discount on a Cali so I think they probably get a lot of business from that policy.

I agree. My original T6 order was initially done by myself on the configurator as a rough guide, but when I actually went in to place my order, there were many more options I could have, and did.

Like what? The configurator online seemed to be the same as the one at the dealer.

Like what? The configurator online seemed to be the same as the one at the dealer.

Several important options tailored for my specific needs, like twin sliders, the internal seat configuration, adding certain upgrades without having to opt for the full package from memory. I recall the previous configurator had some options, but my dealer had a far more in-depth spec list of what could be added or taken away. Plus the price on the configurator was a fair amount higher than what the dealer could actually do with discounts and incentives.

I will be ordering the new T6.1 after the initial commotion has calmed down and the new version starts flowing. Plus, I want to see if the colour I want is a popular choice, in which case I will change my mind for a different one, but I will still only use the configurator as a guide, preferring to nail down the smaller details face to face with my sales chap.

As mentioned above, I think sometimes it depends on what dealer you use, as to how much effort they will put into your purchase.

Same here . Congrats!. I was told I could have it as soon as December ?? but I've opted for March 2020. Seems a long way off, I cant wait to start the conversion :)
I have asked for end of April. Will soon be here. I have already started buying stuff for the conversion. Like you I cant wait.

Back