Finaly, T6.1 Configurator With Full Specs And Prices

On the config the price is £1320 inc vat for discover and streaming. Have you added tyre pressure monitoring system as it asks for that to be added.
My mistake, the £1320 is the price for a startline??? Why more for Highline??

Ah... that’s that theory gone then. Absolutely no logic to that as the driver’s seat in a LHD drive presumably has armrests so they’re already make the seat you want :confused:

Good point! They must just do it to be annoying!

On the config the price is £1320 inc vat for discover and streaming. Have you added tyre pressure monitoring system as it asks for that to be added.
I started with the £1320 inc vat for discover and streaming option and added tyre pressure monitoring system. bt then trid to swich to the Pro system but it would not let me

Just noticed. my spec is highline,no option for the Pro version on the startline. Still does not fix my problem of an error coming up.

Just noticed. my spec is highline,no option for the Pro version on the startline. Still does not fix my problem of an error coming up.
What do you want the upgraded screen for? VW's satnav (like all other manufacturers) is awful compared to Google Maps/Waze.

I can't get the configurator to work!

On the chat help, conversation so far...

Morak "Good morning Luke. I will be assisting you with your enquiries today."
Luke "thanks"
Morak "Thank you for contacting us about this. Are you interested in the T6.1, Luke?"
Luke "Yes, I'd like to use the configurator to build a specification but it does not seem to work correctly"
Morak "I am sorry to hear this, Luke. The configurator for this model is not available yet until the order books are open. We are hoping it will be by early next week."
Luke "I was using it last week though and I know somebody who has placed an order?"

Advisor just got back to me to say that they are running some updates and it will be up again shortly. Maybe they forgot to add the sunroof option!

What do you want the upgraded screen for? VW's satnav (like all other manufacturers) is awful compared to Google Maps/Waze.
If I knew I can replace the basic unit with a 3rd party one that integrated completely with the rear camera and sensors i would do that.

"Optional comfort telephone interface including wireless mobile phone charging"

Has anyone actually found this option...?

Still working for me. Was working yesterday, this morning and now. Have you tried clearing cookies or something?

VW Transporter Panel Van | VW Vans

Thanks but that just takes me to a page full of info. No option to build your own or configure. Also looks like it's set up to work on a phone or tablet better than a desktop. I'm at work and my computer is locked down pretty tight in respect to everything, maybe a restart will help!

I get the same photo of the van if I scroll down but the whole side view and trim selector bit isn't there! Very odd. I'll try it on my computer at home. It's probably the software being well out of date and not supporting the web page language or something.

upload_2019-10-23_15-26-42.png

How are you guys getting 16% discount? Just been in to my local dealer who is normally good for 12% and was told that I will get some discount but not as much as normal, whatever that means.

Thanks but that just takes me to a page full of info. No option to build your own or configure. Also looks like it's set up to work on a phone or tablet better than a desktop. I'm at work and my computer is locked down pretty tight in respect to everything, maybe a restart will help!

The build your own option is when you scroll done the page and hit the "build your own" then to get it to work from startline to highlane changing engine option then your good to go.

How are you guys getting 16% discount? Just been in to my local dealer who is normally good for 12% and was told that I will get some discount but not as much as normal, whatever that means.
Ask for Guy Vincent at VWVC Preston. Say Lee referred you and 16% you will get

Back