Finally Got Round To Fitting The New Sportline Bars

You can tap into step lights if required, needs joining but saves running cables up to roof ?

You can tap into step lights if required, needs joining but saves running cables up to roof ?
Wasn't to bad routing the cables from interior light didn't even drop the head lining fished it threw and down A Pillar into step recess

Did you have to take off a splash guard, I've just bought some side bars from van style and the instructions are garbage

Did you have to take off a splash guard, I've just bought some side bars from van style and the instructions are garbage
Yes had to drop the splash guards to get the fixings in pretty easy to do, I had to drive the van onto ramps to get a bit of height to undo fixings.
The vw instructions were pretty good to be fair

Our vans are same colour but yours is a testament to what I would like to do to mine. Are you coming to Bala ?
I havnt book m8 didn't know if was working but found out it's our last week at kronospan this week coming then 4 months in porthmadog so camping up there in the van mon-fri
I might pop up and see you all but the owner does not like visitors on site lol

There you go m8 , are you going to fit them ?

View attachment 22613

View attachment 22614
That does look good!! I was gonna put them in the for sale section and see what i could get for them, now i’ve seen this very tempted to fit them. I know if I sold them i’d want them and virtually impossible to get hold of another set, thinking that could be the bank holiday weekend job now(don’t tell my wife)

That does look good!! I was gonna put them in the for sale section and see what i could get for them, now i’ve seen this very tempted to fit them. I know if I sold them i’d want them and virtually impossible to get hold of another set, thinking that could be the bank holiday weekend job now(don’t tell my wife)
They are hard to get hold of so keep them m8 ,they got descent brackets so shouldn't go rusty like others I have had.
Won't take long to fit drop the splash guards enough to get fixings in the holes supplied.
I wired them up in the evenings after work as run out of time while on daddy duties

Back