Finally Got Round To Fitting The New Sportline Bars

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
Has only took me nearly 12 months to get these out of the box and replace the old Swiss vans side bars with the new sportline with puddle lights.
Old ones removed new ones fitted and wires into the van but got called in to do daddy duty,s so got to wire them into the interior light at some time, but bulk of the work done happy with how they look :D:thumbsup: apologies about the van being dirty will be giving it a quick wash once the kids have gone to bed :rofl:
Damn phone just realised it says storyline not sportline in main post :mad:

20180507_151026.jpg

20180507_171456.jpg

20180507_171531.jpg

20180507_171607.jpg

20180507_171636.jpg

What you on about @andythom188, the title reads sportline. “Storyline”, are you going mad! You need to lay off the cider and go and lie down in a darkened room.:whistle:
Cheers for correcting my mistake pal, not been on the cider today that was yesterday it's been carling today.
Still need to do a tour of the Henry Weston brewery in Hereford will be a over nighter as them ciders at 8.2% are leathal after a few :rofl:

Thats a shame but your van looks good pal.
No swirl marks paid for top package as I thought ,£610 but didn't coat my wheels as said it would make them glossy so deducted £25 , there was a few chosen words and told him wasn't happy with his stone chip touch up skills either.
Only went with him because he was in shrewsbury,
So now I've got to buy gtechniq c5 wheel armour and do them myself

I'm guessing its the same guy I was thinking of going to. Same reason, convenience.
Is it a 1 day job ?

No swirl marks paid for top package as I thought ,£610 but didn't coat my wheels as said it would make them glossy so deducted £25 , there was a few chosen words and told him wasn't happy with his stone chip touch up skills either.
Only went with him because he was in shrewsbury,
So now I've got to buy gtechniq c5 wheel armour and do them myself
That’s a lot of money for not a top notch job.

Back