Everyone bailing out?

Bav

Explore, discover, enjoy, repeat...
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Do you guys know something I don't? There seems to be an awful lot of vans that have gone up for sale on the forum recently. I appreciate I probably already was, but I'm starting to feel like Billy no mates!!

To paraphrase Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels (one of my all-time fave films, btw) : "Can everyone stop getting shot [of their vans]".

TIA

Do you guys know something I don't? There seems to be an awful lot of vans that have gone up for sale on the forum recently. I appreciate I probably already was, but I'm starting to feel like Billy no mates!!

To paraphrase Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels (one of my all-time fave films, btw) : "Can everyone stop getting shot [of their vans]".

TIA
I assumed it was ULEZ. Not checked to see if they’re EUR5s.

I assumed it was ULEZ. Not checked to see if they’re EUR5s.
Could be a factor, though there are lots of vans MY2018 and younger that are for sale, so I assume those'd be EUR6.

Foreign holidays back to normal and high interest rates/cost of living are probably contributing factors, when times are tight luxuries are the first to go and I guess a lot of full campers probably spend most of their time sat around

TIA
After having waited two years to get our one, we’re certainly not planning to get rid of our one anytime soon. Especially so, as the next generation Transporter will be a Ford in all but name and a few bits of trim, so we’d rather hang on the real thing with all its traditions and heritage. And, we’ve just booked campsites pitches for the New Year.

No plans to sell here - love my bus and thankfully it’s bought and paid for. It’s a desirable spec and from the last 6 months of T6s too (a real sweet spot imho) :thumbsup:

As above - cost of living and time of year all play a part in the cycle of sales peaks and troughs.

I've had all sorts of vehicles over nearly 40 years of driving but this is the most versatile vehicle I've ever owned. It's also something I really enjoy driving even after 4 years of ownership. I can't think of anything else that I'd rather have in the garage, so it's a keeper!

TIA
Never selling my van, they will be classics soon enough. Plus I have plowed way too much dosh into it :sneaky:;)

Back