Electrics for U Shaped Layout in LWB T6

Pepédub

Hi everyone! I'm begining my conversion on my van and have decided on the U shaped Layout. Probably from van furniture or similar. But the question is where is the best positions for the leisure battery, split charge, hookup, consumer unit and 12v fusebox with this layout? Considering I want to stay compliant with the electrical regs.

I have a double passenger seat but was thinking keeping the option open for a swivel. I thought battery and split charge under the driver's seat. But then where to put the mains board and DC fuses?

I agree battery under drivers seat. Ensure its a `sealed` battery, no gasses into the van. Could you not put electrics under u-seat at the rear, EHU connection outside by the Consumer box?

Thanks for your replies! So ctek and battery and single socket for it under the driver's seat. Then EHU, consumer unit and DC fuses at the back? Will I need to take the rear bumper off to fit the EHU down there? I'm not so keen on cutting a big hole in the side of the van for it to be on the side.

Back