DSG Oil And Filter Change T6

Gardener1966

VIP Member
images (81).jpeg Hi, looking to do this soon. I gather vehicle has to be level, wondering where to position jack stands, or sissor jacks. Also wondering about filter change manual information. Seems I have 2 drain points for DSG. I have an infrared gun to measure gearbox temperature at the surface. I don't have a workshop, keen to hear any info from members that did a DIY on this job. Here in Australia the sell 1litre packs of DSG oil, has anyone had experience of this product? (See below). What special tools do I need? This is an expensive job, looking for any help to get on with this job myself.
NULON
EZY-SQUEEZE DUAL CLUTCH TRANS FLUID 1,

Last edited:
Good morning.
It is time for me for DSG oil change. I will do it my self.
Can you tell me the VW DSG type oil I need for service ?
I have a VW T6 2.0 Tdi 2017 150CV

I read on web it would be the VW G052182A2. Can you confirm?

Any experience with other equivalent oils (less expensive) es. LiquiMoly, Motul etc?

Thanks in advance

Ciao

The manual suggests that the particular oil required depends on gearbox variant and the correct oil is listed in the EKTA parts catalogue by reference to your VIN.
upload_2020-1-15_9-45-4.png

Hello, I propose Amsoil DCT Fluid. I am very happy with the work of the DSG after replacing -full synthetics (vw oil is a semi-synthetic)
greetings

Thanks. Does anyone else have dealings with other brands??
I'll assume we dont use other brands, is it best to contact my local vw centre for the oil?? EKTA catalogue doesnt have my vehicle , 2016 caravelle dsg 150

Last edited:
Back