DPF damaged P226D

Really worries me that they replaced an engine and the fault is still there. I’d be really interested to know how they concluded the engine was ‘broken’ based on a misfire.

Really worries me that they replaced an engine and the fault is still there. I’d be really interested to know how they concluded the engine was ‘broken’ based on a misfire.
Car was starting running ruffle they run a compression test and cylinder 1 and 2 was under the factory limit

Car was starting running ruffle they run a compression test and cylinder 1 and 2 was under the factory limit
Was the cylinder wear down to diesel wash caused by damaged injectors from the damaged HPFP?
I can understand why the DPF wouldn’t normally be in the warranty but as I seems like the DPF was damaged by the defective engine it seems unreasonable that VW didn’t include it under warranty.

Was the cylinder wear down to diesel wash caused by damaged injectors from the damaged HPFP?
I can understand why the DPF wouldn’t normally be in the warranty but as I seems like the DPF was damaged by the defective engine it seems unreasonable that VW didn’t include it under warranty.
Injector was checked before and replaced with new one . All of them was half life and working. Fault comes in drive from a small misfire to big one

I want to thank you for your support . Now the problem was solved at LMK was a temperature sensor on the back of DPF
I guess the temperature sensor replacement cleared the fault code but what about the low compression test results?

Back