DPF damaged P226D

Florin33

I have a T6 and few weeks ago a fault P226 come car is running pretty well I have only 61k and I don't know how to deal with this please someone can help me ?

Any history? Have you had any work done?
Miles done, vehicle age, type, engine code?

8k miles I replaced the engine like few weeks I'm driving mostly on motorway car have totally 61k miles is dsg gearbox 2018 2liter I'm not a engenier I don't know exactly the engine code

Vehicle Identification No. WV2ZZZ7HZJH148386
Model caravelle TR
Date of production. 23.03.2018
Year. 2018
Sales type. SGJTF7
Engine Code. CXFA
Transmission Code. SDJ
Axle drive. 7A
Equipment. DM
Roof color. X3
Exterior color / Paint Code. X3 / R7H

I guess it's saying the DPF is not performing. Did you clean it out or remove the core when the engine was changed?

I forgot to mention the engine check come on and off 2 time with out doing nothing only driving as normally

Looks like it's broken apart inside; maybe it overpressured due to lack of regen and blew out... new DPF time..

Reactions: mmi
5700 to replace everything catalytic DPF at vw and sensors incredible amount of money and car is 61k miles and also with new engine fitted at 56k at vw breeze center . Definitely need to be something what I can do I really need advice and maybe a better option.

What did breeze say? new recent engine, warranty on jobs done by VW

Ok at 56 k I fitted a new engine with them because of a misfire on cylinder 1 after when they started new engine old problem was still on the misfire cylinder 1 they replaced high presure fuel plump EGR I think also . Bit more than 11 000 . After 7k miles the DPF problem on they said engine is in warranty not DPF . What need to be replaced all with sensors definitely will work. Another garage ask me if they clean before fitting DPF and all exhaust I don't know and don't think they do this. Anyway is incredible annoying what happens with a car 4 years old and I lost 2 years warranty because covid not a good story and very expensive. I don't trust Breeze because of first mistake what they did with engine and now I'm searching for a solution.

Back