Diesel - Normal Or Premium

That could be a good replacement for millers now they have gone by the wayside.

Hi

Not wishing to start a whole debate on which is best.....

I was wondering which diesel is best for the 150 Euro 6? Do you just use standard diesel or are there recommendations to use the premium versions such as BP ultimate

Thanks

Hi

Not wishing to start a whole debate on which is best.....

I was wondering which diesel is best for the 150 Euro 6? Do you just use standard diesel or are there recommendations to use the premium versions such as BP ultimate

Thanks
Me = normal most of the time but mibi once a month Al stick 30 quid of shell premium , it's probably doing nothing to help my engine but just what it do lol

I am getting the idea on this forum that there is normal and then there is NORMAL....each has there own definition.
I didnt type the "Me = Normal" line in my post. That miraculously appeared on its own.

Shell V-power or BP ultimate from zero miles, nothing else.
Me too, not sure it does anything other than burn my money but mine is not a daily driver, it's only used weekends and camping holidays so I'm not too concerned on the extra cost if it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that I'm somehow magically cleaning my engine even though deep inside my mind I know it's bull***t.

I was also wondering whether the DPF gets clogged more with normal or premium diesel. My unproven logic thinks the premium should burn better as I understand that it has a higher cetane value, but I don't know for certain.

Organic, Fair Trade, Animal Friendly DERV........it’s all the same!

Back