Diecast Transporter

Paynewright

VIP Member
T6 Legend
My son collects Matchbox / Hotwheels cars ;) and we wondered if there has been a Transporter version?

Models from Siku, Oxford and Majorette look good but not many T6s mainly 5s.

Here is the current collection - I need to make another display board!

9D4A1024-30B1-4BA4-9095-9A0BA80CA28B.jpeg

Yeah gardening is not my biggest hobby but they are decent enough quality pity they're not in a bigger size.

My cousin picked me up a tonka car transporter from the 1970s with the vw bettles on them as new in the box. Sorry I have a tonka fettish. Very sad. Ha ha ha ha between that and bmx bikes.

My bike collection got a bit out of hand and I’m down to 3 (from 7). I had a Haro Mary SS which are quite rare but sold it. Also had a Raleigh Rapide 531, ebay bargain at £51, also sold.

One of my 3 is a Barry Bond built racer with Ishiwatha tubing made for me when I was 17. Currently in a state of rebuild...

64C05E57-C819-4445-971B-1A470C69DE7C.jpeg

Yes I have the same problem. I have a skyway t.a. / A diamond back harry leary turbo. / A hutch trickstar with bear trap pedals ouch.!!! And my personal favourite is a original s.e. Quadrangle love it. My 1St bmx was a Raleigh team burner I have even kept it. It's at my folks house. I m a hoarder I must confess.

Also have a raleigh max cromo MTB that I bought in 1994. Worth about £50 on ebay but far more to me!

Yeah I have a cannondale super vsl. I have spent a fortune on it
X.t.r. Everything. Pace carbon forks, and just put new old stock shimano wheels with unused continental tyres. I, m trying to sell it but will wait and see.

DSC_3235.JPG

DSC_3224.JPG

Been Dobbies and got one of each!

Picked up a catalogue and 2020 lists this. I wonder if the pop-top leaks?

44420B86-3CDE-42C7-8749-1F03A79CD140.jpeg

My son collects Matchbox / Hotwheels cars ;) and we wondered if there has been a Transporter version?

Models from Siku, Oxford and Majorette look good but not many T6s mainly 5s.

Here is the current collection - I need to make another display board!

View attachment 62111

Majorette make a 1:61 scale T6 Caravelle (red and white 2 tone) which I’ve sprayed, and the bigger one is 1:32 and was available in a few colours (again painted to match mine).

ED9562CE-58BD-481F-A4A6-7139C9B4AF06.jpeg

E8476374-562A-4CB5-B602-EEE144DAB8B8.jpeg

Pretty cool a wish a could find a 1960s transporter only a tonka one made to withstand some abuse. Ha ha ha.

Where did you get the small one from? I can only find them in Europe on Ebay.

Ian

It was eBay, but I think a UK seller. It worked out at £11 including postage which seems a lot given its size. Nearly as much as the bigger one!

Back