Desperate Times...

When I was small, I thought my Dad worked at a bog paper and light bulb factory.

I remember when I started working a friends Dads advice (he worked for BT), “always sh!t on company time and get paid for it”. It still ranks as one of the best bests of career advice I’ve had

I also remember holding it in throughout school because of that bloody tracing paper!
Yup, and while disgusting with modern phones you can spend hours in the toilet on company time ;)

I saw something in the news about there being more germs on phones than on the average toilet seat.

When working I was a data analyst - I worked out that the average person spends 1 1/2 weeks in the loo a year whilst at work.

I asked my boss if I crossed my legs could I have an extra 1 1/2 weeks annual leave? I got the response I was expecting :thumbsdown:

Does anyone know if blue paper garage towel is flushable? I’ve got 5 rolls of it and still no bog roll at Aldi!
Depends which type some of its proper thick, I have some cheap stuff from tool station that is pretty thin, I'm already eyeing this up in my garage!;)

Serious answer: Stick some in a bottle full of water and close the lid and shake it up. If it’s not broken up in 2 seconds of shaking don’t flush it.

No idea how I learnt or even bothered remembering that was the standard. Let us know how it goes!
This seems like a sensible suggestion.

It's about time we started fitting those Bangkok Bum Guns, quick spray with the gun then the toilet paper is only needed to dry off, and it can go in the bin rather than down the loo.

In Egypt I soon got used to the local plumbing with no loo paper - just a jet of water. Wife at the time hated them. By the time you have stood up you were dry anyway with the heat and virtually nil humidity.

:whistle:
Those older members may remember the grease proof type of loo paper that used to be around years ago... Seemed to double up as tracing paper if I remember... Awful stuff.... plenty of grease proof paper still on the shelves though if things get that bad...!
You starting a ‘smear’ campaign?!:whistle:

Hot off the press...

The WI (women’s institute) have reported that the paper chains used for Xmas are being recycled...that’s the thin end of the wedge :whistle:

I tried one of those Japanese toilets once while in an air japan lounge and the force and accuracy of the jet was shocking! I got victims support and counselling after!

Back