After first Test Drive today i can say everything works like a charm!
Great work Daku!

I have a feature request. Is it opssible to have a menu where you can see DPF parameter like % of cleaning like VAG DPF do:

The parameters seems to be on the Can Bus but may be needed to find ;)

Last edited:
is there a way to edit/change the output layout on the 3 Pages? Maybe with VCDS?
Also is it possible to auto activate the Audio Menu? After every start of the car i have to press the OK button for 3 seconds

is there a way to edit/change the output layout on the 3 Pages? Maybe with VCDS?
Also is it possible to auto activate the Audio Menu? After every start of the car i have to press the OK button for 3 seconds
Hmm auto activation is interesting .

3rd page isn't continued in next version, speed bug fixed via coding.

I think to change time from 3 to 5 sec to avoid menu enable if reset consumption or else in mfd

Hmm auto activation is interesting .

3rd page isn't continued in next version, speed bug fixed via coding.

I think to change time from 3 to 5 sec to avoid menu enable if reset consumption or else in mfd
@Daku will this mod only work with the OEM head unit or work regardless of the head unit in place? In currently have an Alpine unit.

Thanks for any help offered. Interested in this mod.

are the other two pages editable?
Can you please also translate "SAT1, SAT2, ..." to german in next version ;)

Last edited:
Hi All
Been researchnig how to retrofit ACC to my 2017 T6 but came accross this upgrade - is it essentially somwething which provides a much more comprehensive interface and offers a lot more info and feedback about what the van is doing at any given time?

Hi all
My van is out of warranty now and I'd like to freshen it up with a few new bits here and there. Is this a product I can actually buy? Do I need to sen you my instrument binnacle/cluster?

Great work @Daku
Have some more features request, please check this out, maybe you can produce them in your PCB?

1. Display RDKS wheels Temp besides wheels Pressure
2. Revo SPS menu (allowing to switch between Stock and Revo ECU software) in a cluster
3. Display both BAT1 and BAT2 (which one under driver's seat) Voltages
4. HDC (Hill Descent Control) LED indication on a Cluster - maybe a big ASCII picture on a display when HDC activated (I have T5.1 Premium one with no HDA icon on IC) and also one wire out with +12 to bring indication to my HDC button switch in a Dash
5. Some IBS information regarding BAT1 Health Status

Regards

Back