ClimAir wind deflectors

Sorry to resurrect an older thread but I really benefitted from the discussions and thought I could add further value which in turn could help others with their own decisions.

Having researched wind deflectors on this forum, I settled on the ClimAir brand but couldn't decide between black and smoked, so ordered both which I have photographed below.

Smoke vs black (extrenal)

20220609_192209.jpg

20220609_192333.jpg

Smoke vs black (internal)

20220609_192224.jpg

20220609_192406.jpg

You're welcome.

Please excuse the yellow tape used to hold the deflectors in place, but I was very surprised with how similar they look from the inside.

Super helpful. Not much in it!

Prefer the smoke myself, but hardly a difference.

Less difference than thought, the black ones must be like tinted windows more of a one way effect. Great comparison super useful thanks!

Less difference than thought, the black ones must be like tinted windows more of a one way effect. Great comparison super useful thanks!
I just got the black 'sport' ones (2 days ago) and they're see through.. not as dark as I was expecting at all - but v. happy with them
If you look at the drivers side - you can see through 'em

vanwindaz.jpg

I've just removed my Dubflectas and fitted black Climair. I'm happy with them and so far no more anti crush issues

Sorry to resurrect an older thread but I really benefitted from the discussions and thought I could add further value which in turn could help others with their own decisions.

Having researched wind deflectors on this forum, I settled on the ClimAir brand but couldn't decide between black and smoked, so ordered both which I have photographed below.

Smoke vs black (extrenal)

View attachment 160011

View attachment 160012

Smoke vs black (internal)

View attachment 160014

View attachment 160015
Black is definitely the best!

After reading this thread I've added wind deflectors to my purchase list. I'll buy the black ones to go on my Candy White with black badges and black and orange decals.

Hmm, just ordered the smoked ones and already thinking I should have gone for the black ones lol - having said that if I had ordered the black ones I would be thinking I should have gone for the smoked ones :confused:

Hmm, just ordered the smoked ones and already thinking I should have gone for the black ones lol - having said that if I had ordered the black ones I would be thinking I should have gone for the smoked ones :confused:
You’ll be pleasantly surprised when the smoked arrive. I had the same dilemma

Can someone show me a picture of their climair wind deflectors where they screw in please? I have pushed them in to the trim but then when I added the rubber bit and then screw on section it fouled the window. So at the minute they are just pushed in.

Back