Censorship

I wonder if the SP review would have been so "cleansed" if the shoddy work was undertaken by a non trade member?

I find that the silence from the forum owner on this thread astounding.. Or rather it proves the attitude in place.

BTW my reading of this thread is that it was started by the op due to the other thread having been cleaned in an excessive manner in their eyes, as they felt it slanted in favour of the trade member, hence his comments that there are only positive reviews of businesses, whilst he had had bad experience of two reviewed and recommended on the forum companies, a danger here due to the clean, so he says he has left...

This is the other reason for the push back... That and people being "bored" and saying its a "he says\you say" thread, this gives rise to people feeling "iffy" about posting against liked trade members, as do they want\need the slanging that follows...

Me.. I don't give a rats arse!

BTW, it's the ONLY thread under businesses review to have been locked!

Have a day off

To lighten the mood can you tell me where I can find a permanent live the the back of the van please...preferably in the tailgate. Ta

well, I don't come on here that much anymore, not because I don't enjoy it but just because i have other crap consuming my time right now.
Firstly, this thread was quite a giggle, thanks to all that participated.
Secondly... the 'cleaned' up slide pod thread... Wowza what a fk'n roller coaster of a read!

Back