Censorship

I now understand why there are so few reviews which are anything but positive on this site, which explains my disappointment when dealing with 2 conversion companies who I had picked due to the positive reviews on this site.

I am disappointed as I thought the site was for the benefit of the members not the trade

What did I miss - what has been censored? There was a debate earlier this week around one particular trade member which was eventually closed but the content is still there??

How interesting. I reviewed said locked thread after it was cleaned to ensure that appropriate membership comments remained to ensure a clear and well balanced arguement. There sure as hell is no censorship!
As a person who has suffered at the hands of a diabolical installer I would not accept censorship of any kind.
The said post has been cleaned of the “not relevant” comments, anyone can go back and see it, it still does exactly what the OP set out to say.

@Ewan Kennedy perhaps you may also like to explain about the two companies you have not had positive dealings with to educate us all in the same way as Eskie did. We enjoy a well balanced logical arguement.
To say something is wrong and then claim censorship without telling us what has occurred does not assist anyone. Everyone that uses this forum has one thing in common, we are all about T6’s, and enjoy sharing our findings. We all look forward to hearing about your companies.

Back