Censorship

Pretty poor flounce if you ask me. No swearing, or threats just a wimpy “I’m out of here”
1/10

Seems that t6 forum isn't the place to discuss t6 ownership after all, or sorry, if it's positive, it is, however, if you have had a negative experience with a t6 related service provider then this is not the place to bring it up..we are all adults with something in common and don't need to be locked/ censored Because we have informed fellow owners of our experiences, positive or negative. I'm New to this or any kind of forum to be honest but did think this was a place to discuss ownership of a t6 and all that comes with it..

On another subject.. I got myself a muzzle today, girlfriend brought if for my rottie..

:waving::uh run::slow rofl::smile bounce::fast rofl::tongue bounce::grin bounce::mexican wave:

Censorship....mine are fine, keep bleeping all the while and get on my nerves but stops me banging into things.
Ahh wrong thread!!

I’m still waiting to be enlightened. :whistle:

Examples of censorship please. :thumbsup:

On second thoughts, don’t worry. I am not really bothered, this is the internet.

Here we have the luxury of deep discussion about the shape of a bit of plastic on our barn door, a shiney length of chrome trim, or what finish we should have on the plywood boxes inside our vans.

Oh and not forgetting that millimetres matter with the relative placing of our wheels.

My point is, there are more important things in life, it ain’t Ghouta, Syria, poor souls.

I kinda like it here, if you happen not to, then, it’s nice to have chatted with you but good luck, byee, it’s no big deal.

(But I do enjoy a good flounce though) :p

Just shows who people want to keep happy I suppose, not my forum, I'm only a paid member.. me.. truth comes out in the end.. Us bikers don't give a damn for wannabes & pretenders!

I'm off to find Florence..

Note to all, this comment will in all likelihood, self destruct (be cleaned) at some stage, as it does not conform with the image of the site......

If this is referring to my thread then I did have it brought to my attention by another member that it had been cut from 4 pages down to 2. Just out of interest I asked an admin member why and got a quick response that I was happy with. I have had no pressure put on me to edit what I have said, just an amazing amount of support both publicly and through private messages.
The photos and my post is still there, so as someone has already said, my message is still there and will just make people aware that I’ve had a terrible experience with that company and something to keep in mind for people if they do decide to book their van in with Slidepods in the future.
I don’t know the other thread that they are referring to, so can’t comment on that one.

Must admit, when I looked at this yesterday I saw the SP thread was still there, albeit with an amended heading, but didn’t delve into the details - looking again it seems some of the content has indeed been “cleaned”??

Just shows who people want to keep happy I suppose, not my forum, I'm only a paid member.. me.. truth comes out in the end.. Us bikers don't give a damn for wannabes & pretenders!

I'm off to find Florence..

Note to all, this comment will in all likelihood, self destruct (be cleaned) at some stage, as it does not conform with the image of the site......

This thread cleaning business sounds a tad risky, even with the best intentions.

After all, the bo77ocks that I post is really important to me else I wouldn’t have posted. :p :p

:thumbsup:

This thread cleaning business sounds a tad risky, even with the best intentions.

After all, the bo77ocks that I post is really important to me else I wouldn’t have posted. :p :p

:thumbsup:
As @Oldrat has said "cleaning" threads is risky. This is especially so when it is to the extent of removing 50% or so as it risks rebalancing the discussion, upsetting members who have contributed their point of view (and even their depth of feeling), and support, or not, to other Members.

In this instance the thread had been locked so could not be brought back to the front of the pages of New Posts thus fading into obscurity. However, members could still indicate support to others by liking points of view but only if they knew the thread existed.

So it rather begs the question as to why such excessive cleaning was necessary after the change to the thread title ?

Steps back to make way for the conspiracy theorists

Just re-read the side pods thread and I agree. If people take the time to post and contribute to this forum then their comments should not be "cleaned".
I don't remember any of the posts being abusive, just a good debate for and against.
It now seems to read a little more in favour of a trade member and I'm not sure thats a good thing.

I don’t remember anything abusive being on there which was why I contacted an admin about it. There were what I thought were good points from both angles that have gone. It’s hard to decide what to delete or not, unless obviously it’s abusive etc etc, as bias, even if unintentional can creep in.
I’m obviously a bit more sensitive in this case, especially since the thread was meant to be constructive for others and on another thread I’ve been accused of ‘slagging them off’.

I don’t remember anything abusive being on there which was why I contacted an admin about it. There were what I thought were good points from both angles that have gone. It’s hard to decide what to delete or not, unless obviously it’s abusive etc etc, as bias, even if unintentional can creep in.
I’m obviously a bit more sensitive in this case, especially since the thread was meant to be constructive for others and on another thread I’ve been accused of ‘slagging them off’.

I don't think the OP was referring to your thread, I think they may have had too many shandies before posting this topic.

Just re-read the side pods thread and I agree. If people take the time to post and contribute to this forum then their comments should not be "cleaned".
I don't remember any of the posts being abusive, just a good debate for and against.
It now seems to read a little more in favour of a trade member and I'm not sure thats a good thing.
I don't think the OP was referring to your thread, I think they may have had too many shandies before posting this topic.
Oops, I meant to hit reply! I was replying to Mfwic, maybe too many shandies had here too!!:rofl:

Back