Censorship

If it had been left alone, maybe the trade members would realise that they can't treat forum members vehicles and the members themselves in such a p***poor manner.. As it stands, it appears that they can, so what's the point of being a member? Whose side is the forum on? As the clean is excessive IMHO, but who cares, I only pay a subscription..

And by the way, the effort of the posts, have an impact on me.. So then to have them cleaned....

I agree 100% with the thread being locked as a point had been made, counter points presented , etc. but it was going no further and starting to deteriorate beyond what we want on what is a very friendly forum. However, I can’t support it being “cleaned” unless the post were offensive, bullying, etc. which I didn’t see.

I agree 100% with the thread being locked as a point had been made, counter points presented , etc. but it was going no further and starting to deteriorate beyond what we want on what is a very friendly forum. However, I can’t support it being “cleaned” unless the post were offensive, bullying, etc. which I didn’t see.
That basically sums up my thoughts too. I did agree with the title change as it was obviously one sided but the rest of the thread made good reading with no nasty comments from anyone.

Life is too short.

This thread now serves no useful purpose save “I think/you think”.

Point has been made. Let’s all get a life and move on.

:(

Life is too short.

This thread now serves no useful purpose save “I think/you think”.

Point has been made. Let’s all get a life and move on.

:(
I disagree, The thread serves a very useful purpose to anyone who is looking for a competent conversion company. We don't lock down the threads that offer praise, why should we lock down a thread that shows shoddy workmanship.
I think thats the whole point the OP is trying to make.

As if any notice will be taken of any members wishes who doesn't conform to the forum owners views!

See what I mean about “I think / you think”

If you want to keep stirring, get it off your chest, yawn. Byee.

I disagree, The thread serves a very useful purpose to anyone who is looking for a competent conversion company. We don't lock down the threads that offer praise, why should we lock down a thread that shows shoddy workmanship.
I think thats the whole point the OP is trying to make.

And has made very very clearly. Horse flogging dead etc

You are entitled to your opinion but think..

What post in the last day on this thread has actually provided good useful advice. It’s just adversarial.

Yawn.

And has made very very clearly. Horse flogging dead etc

You are entitled to your opinion but think..

What post in the last day on this thread has actually provided good useful advice. It’s just adversarial.

Yawn.
It’s not about the usefulness of this thread - the whole point is that if content can be deleted for no valid reason then it calls the integrity of the whole forum and what we as members contribute. I like it here and want to stay but also want to feel my contributions are valued and will be respected and not deleted/amended because someone doesn’t agree.

Agreed.

I think it needs repeating just to press the point home :inlove:

Perhaps another three or four times, perhaps we could make a banner :speechless:

Agreed.

I think it needs repeating just to press the point home :inlove:

Perhaps another three or four times, perhaps we could make a banner :speechless:

I get you’re bored with this thread now. So why don’t you read something else and stop the sarcasm to those who want to share opinions.

What I don’t get is why people who complain and aren’t happy with the forum still use it, if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t come here!

But i’m guessing they’re the same sort of people who hate VW, leave crap reviews on Trip Advisor and so on.........

Back