Can Anyone Tell Me More Info On These Wheels?

Ozbar jim

T6 Pro
I've seen these on a few T6's and they look awesome...any idea where to buy them in uk and what they're called??https://photos.app.goo.gl/p9KGifFk8SysyFjK9

E27BBB44-EA38-4754-B19E-489837A8B231.jpeg

ggB9pYm2BXDqwoqU6

Last edited by a moderator:
Try search thought larger wheel companies like LK performance.. etc. See if you see them.. the centre badge might be a generic

I’m pretty sure they are from a Range Rover sport

They are Range Rover Turbines. Probably the cheaper non genuine versions from all over eBay..

They certainly look good on a slightly lowered t6

Also wheres the best place to save pics to post on here...last pic was google photos..but dont know if everyone can see the pic?

You can upload images directly using the upload a file button then either add the image as a thumbnail or a full picture

F6CB2162-0FF5-4C74-A5D5-2D7363839617.jpeg

They certainly look good on a slightly lowered t6

Also wheres the best place to save pics to post on here...last pic was google photos..but dont know if everyone can see the pic?

I use Google pictures too.

Careful with those wheels if you buy the none genuine ones. I've read they are prone to cracking and the quality is quite poor.

I take the genunine ones are rangerover alloys wth a vw badge in center?

I'm not sure many people buy the actual Range Rover ones, because they command huge money second hand against the price of new none genuine. Plus genuine are 22" which is a daft size for a Transporter.
If you dig deep enough on most aftermarket wheels, a lot of the cheaper end have issues. My Wolfrace cracked on 2 wheels, my expensive Savini wheels corroded within 2 months of our salty roads.

Steel bin lids are the future :whistle:

I'm not sure many people buy the actual Range Rover ones, because they command huge money second hand against the price of new none genuine. Plus genuine are 22" which is a daft size for a Transporter.
If you dig deep enough on most aftermarket wheels, a lot of the cheaper end have issues. My Wolfrace cracked on 2 wheels, my expensive Savini wheels corroded within 2 months of our salty roads.
Steel bin lids are the future :whistle:
:rolleyes:

Wot tyres would u use on these? Are there budget options that would work ok? Or will i have to splurge? My kia sportage runs fine on budgets..but dunno wot these alloys work with.

Heres the thing..i never spent alot on fancy tyres cause lets be honest a sharp nail or shard of glass is gonna go through the expensive one just as easy as the budget..and since i probably wont be going too far in this kombi..mostly a work unit..what is the benefit of an expensive tyre. I've never had a fancy vehical. Never been a boy racer...fancy alloys were never my thing..apologies..lol..maybe i need to be converted..lol.

There’s nothing wrong with budget tyres, in fact some brands last longer then the high end brands due to the compound, and like you I’ve never bothered before, but now I can afford them..... why not? And trust me they do make a difference to lots of things, grip-noise-ride, and most of all braking and safety!

Back