Campermart From North West

I went last year, and I'll be honest it's not the best show of the year..... but it's ideal if your thinking of picking up a few little bits, like lining, wind deflectors, any van-x bits ...bulbs etc....you know those little bits for £20 odd that are online that your not sure about. plus it's a good way to meet up face to face with members, have a brew and a chat then walk around the car park looking at members creations.

I wouldn't say it's a full day show ....like Camper Jam is

I agree with the above.
I went last year and it's ok for a walk round, but I'm going this year simply because it's a good laugh meeting up with a few others and talking tosh and it's better than going food shopping.

If it's within a 2hr trip, it's worth it, if you're the other end of the country, maybe wait for the bigger shows.

We are going just to get a few bits and bobs and i's only 10 mins drive. If you know the area or have a look at google maps there are several carparks (open air or multistorey) within a couple of minutes walk for £1 that if approached from J5 of M54 generally have no queues and you will smugly walk past all those following the other routes trying to get to the venue carpark.

I’m still up for it, where shall we meet up, M6 Knutsford services ok for me or any other place if it’s easier.
What time ?

I’m still up for it, where shall we meet up, M6 Knutsford services ok for me or any other place if it’s easier.
What time ?

Looking on Google maps, if you come off the M54 at jn1 and take the 1st exit, there's a lay-by just there which looks convenient? (30 seconds off the Motorway)
The nearest postcode I can find is WV10 7HW which is the road adjacent to the lay-by.

Looking on Google maps, if you come off the M54 at jn1 and take the 1st exit, there's a lay-by just there which looks convenient? (30 seconds off the Motorway)
The nearest postcode I can find is WV10 7HW which is the road adjacent to the lay-by.
@T6180 knows it well ;). There’s one on both sides.

If you’re coming from the north though there is no exit onto M54, you have to come off M6 at J11 then down A460 towards Wolverhampton which brings you down to the M54 J1 so just go straight over it to the lay-bys.

@T6180 knows it well ;). There’s one on both sides.

If you’re coming from the north though there is no exit onto M54, you have to come off M6 at J11 then down A460 towards Wolverhampton which brings you down to the M54 J1 so just go straight over it to the lay-bys.

Thanks Simon.
If anyone has a different suggestion, we are pretty easy.

According to local rumour, thats a doggin spot. The local clientele will have a field day with all your vans turning up.
Don't be surprised if you find a "load" of strange men looking in your windows and whatever you do, don't switch on your interior lights.:rofl:

There is a Services just off Jn 4 of the M54. That’s the junction you would probably come off the M54 at anyway.

Pete

Back