West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
What a nightmare journey. Accident closed Bridgnorth rd so took diversion and so did everyone else! Didn't move for over 30 minutes. Managed to get through so thought we'd continue to Cardingmill. Got there alone with the whole UK population by the looks of it! Car park rammed so turned around and headed back. Never again going there on a weekend lunch time.

Did pass what I think was a member going through Stapleton.

Need a better national trust spot for next time may be?

View attachment 39562
We have an area reserved. The power of T6F.

No worries.. I'll try better next time.. the weather is sublime today so mantly ppl out..
Brockhampton estate maybe next.

What a nightmare journey. Accident closed Bridgnorth rd so took diversion and so did everyone else! Didn't move for over 30 minutes. Managed to get through so thought we'd continue to Cardingmill. Got there alone with the whole UK population by the looks of it! Car park rammed so turned around and headed back. Never again going there on a weekend lunch time.

Did pass what I think was a member going through Stapleton.

Need a better national trust spot for next time may be?

View attachment 39562
Sounds like an epic journey, although a crash accident on bridgnorth road cant be helped.
Any decent public space will be busy on a lovely sunny Sunday.
To have a nice reserved spot is the privilege we get as @Fish has emailed ahead on our behalf.
Don't be put off by a couple of issues. Hopefully I can make it and we will see you at the next one.

Yes pity I didn't know about the reserved spaces before hand.
It doesn't always happen. when you become a regular you will feel happy parking up and letting others find you and your van whilst your enjoying the venue.
I know your day didn't go to plan but I personally think the NT sites are great.

Back