WESTON PARK, SHROPSHIRE
Friday, 7 July, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 9 July, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just prepared the below for Mick - so he knows what he is doing :). Mick fill in the question marks :think smile bounce::slow rofl:

Spring camp - Sibbertoft - 24 - 26 March - ??????? (this one is dependent on the weather, should know in a couple of weeks)
Bala - Mick going
Camper Jam - Mick going
Sumer Camp - Sibbertoft - Mick going
Busfest - Mick going
Autumn Camp - Sibbertoft - 22 - 24 September - ??????

@Mick

"Going summecamp & I’m heli skiing in 3 weeks when sibbertoft is on"

Still confused, if your coming sibertoft for summer camp. When are you going heliski?. What dates?
Brookmeadow 21-23rd July. Skiing in 19-26 TH March

Just prepared the below for Mick - so he knows what he is doing :). Mick fill in the question marks :think smile bounce::slow rofl:

Spring camp - Sibbertoft - 24 - 26 March - ??????? (this one is dependent on the weather, should know in a couple of weeks)
Bala - Mick going
Camper Jam - Mick going
Sumer Camp - Sibbertoft - Mick going
Busfest - Mick going
Autumn Camp - Sibbertoft - 22 - 24 September - ??????
Spring camp skiing Autumn camp. Maybe but I may also be running the Moroccan 1/2 marathon that week.

Mic, why not add then to the for sale thread?

Still early days.

I'm sure they will sell closer to the time.

1677172873679.png

She'll have you spinning around! Rogue Minogue as KYLIE joins Camper Jam
She’ll have you Spinning Around! The outstanding Award Winning performance of Cheryl Hadley as Rogue Minogue is coming to Camper Jam 2023!
Featuring all the hits from the early days when the world was first introduced to Kylie's debut all the way through to the current collection of number-one hits making this tribute the best party on the pop planet!

We just Can’t Get her Out of Our Head!

• Love
Reactions: MrD
View attachment 189546

She'll have you spinning around! Rogue Minogue as KYLIE joins Camper Jam
She’ll have you Spinning Around! The outstanding Award Winning performance of Cheryl Hadley as Rogue Minogue is coming to Camper Jam 2023!
Featuring all the hits from the early days when the world was first introduced to Kylie's debut all the way through to the current collection of number-one hits making this tribute the best party on the pop planet!

We just Can’t Get her Out of Our Head!

E097678B-EDBA-43DD-BABB-940ECBAF74C1.jpeg

1677861541536.png

It’s the Skiffle-Pop rascals straight outta’ Cheltenham! This quirky trio are known for their rearrangements of the most epic pop songs of all time, combined into medleys that’ll have you dancing the day away.

The boys have been touring since 2010 and now with 3 EP’s recorded by legendary producer George Shilling, you know we’re in for a musical treat on Sunday!

Reactions: MrD
defo not full , , ,

just looking into it.

it shows all "club camping" full?

well see if @Pauly can get a word from them.

prob an admin error on there side?

It’s probably correct, club camping is not reserved or allocated to a particular club the whole space is first come first served so once the overall numbers are sold that’s it

It’s probably correct, club camping is not reserved or allocated to a particular club the whole space is first come first served so once the overall numbers are sold that’s it
yep thats what happened too me last year but I just played my face with the marshalls and told them the admin cocked up and told me to go to my club site! The marshals are too busy to check.

no mention from them anywhere about club camping filling up?

1678646562917.png1678646574599.png

'We have reached the limit of vehicle ....allowed onsite overnight' Is that complete venue or just club camping!
Just Club camping - the other areas you can still tick in the drop down boxes

Back