Friday, 7 July, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 9 July, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Glow sticks at the ready!​

Friday night is RAVE night over on our Big Top stage! Neon at the ready, glow sticks steady, L.A.R.G.E are here to get you jumping around! Bringing you the best of 90s dance, house and techno club classics as you’ve never heard it before from a 7-piece live band!

Featuring hits from Snap, N-Trance and Baby D to 2 Unlimited, Underworld and The Prodigy, they're as energetic as they are infectious.

Get ready for a party you won’t forget!

1670666084186.png

We’re thrilled to announce the return of the LEGENDARY MUSICAL YOUTH!

It may be chilly outside but these guys are already making it feel like summer, with their iconic 80s hits, reggae vibes and feel-good melodies!

We can already feel that summer air...

Don't miss Musical Youth, headlining our main stage on Saturday night!

1670666113416.png

Friday night is SILLY SHIRT NIGHT!

Whether you go loud, colourful, garish or retro, Friday night is Silly Shirt Night! We want to see our fields full of ridiculous collars and wild patterns. From gaudy to down right tasteless, the sillier, the better!

1670666149765.png

Saturday is BRITISH ICONS!

From Freddie Mercury to the Sunday Roast, Spice Girls to Big Ben, Britain plays host to some weird and wonderful icons! So get the gang together and get planning for some fantastic outfits dedicated to British Icons.

Remember, Saturday is the big Fancy Dress Competition where Best Group Effort could take home a family pass to Camper Jam 2024! Other fantastic prizes up for grabs, but you've got to be in it to win it!

1670666177558.png

1671207608383.png

So take a look at me now! The incredible Stereotonics headline Friday night at Camper Jam!

Since forming in mid 1999, Stereotonics fast became one of the UK's leading tribute bands.
With the same vocal style as Kelly Jones, lead singer, Paul, has fined tuned the sound of the band to make it as close to the real thing as possible. Using the same guitars and wearing the same clothes, watching Stereotonics could almost be like watching the real Stereophonics!

Don't miss them playing Friday night on the main stage!

Hi all fairly new to the forum but have been to camper jam a few times already ( no camper just camped ) not this year as I picked up my panel van at Christmas and it’s booked in for a conversion in Jan /feb so will be my first camper jam in my van can’t wait
A few of my fiends are also going
I would like to pop and say hi to the group if this is ok
Will I be looking for a t6 flag ?
Happy new year all
Thanks

F43E58DC-22E3-4F0F-84F7-77293950F83E.jpeg

117B78E2-114D-4783-9729-488872CA2C10.jpeg

4D82AADF-1BC2-479C-99FA-881AFB74A3D8.jpeg

4E7971B9-B08E-40CE-ABCD-6E369C1A42FE.jpeg

D1369B23-6D65-4047-BED6-ECB81C1594B5.jpeg

F14B762F-FDF9-400F-88B4-96CDC6B392BC.jpeg

47586057-878E-401A-9DA7-C095BFC0A009.jpeg

Happy New Year . . . Peeps

time to start getting ready for this event . . .

only 183 days to go . . .

Get involved,
Get Booked,
Get RSVP`d

+++++++++++

ill be updating the whos going list,
so comment here if your going, and where you are camping.

Happy New Year . . . Peeps

time to start getting ready for this event . . .

only 183 days to go . . .

Get involved,
Get Booked,
Get RSVP`d

+++++++++++

ill be updating the whos going list,
so comment here if your going, and where you are camping.

I am booked with 6 friends can’t wait . Home is were you park it first time in a transporter

1673589514161.png

Who's ready for some SKA MADNESS?
THE UK’S MOST EXCITING TRIBUTE TO
MADNESS AND THE SKA ERA!

Party all night with the crazy boys, Friday on the main stage! These guys bring you the music that shaped the 80’s, from Camden to Madison Square Gardens. With incredible live vocals from the rude boy and the monkey man, the nutty boys are back!
Featuring all your favourite Madness hits from 'Our House' and 'It Must Be Love' to 'Baggy `Trousers', as well as classics from iconic artists like The Specials and Bad Manners, this show will make sure you Enjoy Yourself… it’s later than you think!​

1674150220579.png

Get ready to groove on down and feel the heat, with Uncle Funk's Disco Inferno
Get ready to groove and feel the burn, Saturday night on the Big Top Stage!
The most explosive disco band, Uncle Funk’s Disco Inferno join the fields of Camper Jam to get you feeling funky! Sure to get you in a spin playing a winning set of disco classics and modern dance bangers.
Dad dancing at the ready, we know this one is going to be a huge hit!​

Glow sticks at the ready!​

Friday night is RAVE night over on our Big Top stage! Neon at the ready, glow sticks steady, L.A.R.G.E are here to get you jumping around! Bringing you the best of 90s dance, house and techno club classics as you’ve never heard it before from a 7-piece live band!

Featuring hits from Snap, N-Trance and Baby D to 2 Unlimited, Underworld and The Prodigy, they're as energetic as they are infectious.

Get ready for a party you won’t forget!

View attachment 181500
Dell - can you add me and Cath to the forum site

1674815323805.png

Come and celebrate the decade that gave us Britpop, grunge, dance, some of the greatest boybands of all time and some pretty questionable fashion choices!
Now you can relive all those classic hits in one high-octane, thumping show. Come with us on a journey that takes you from Blur and Oasis to The Backstreet Boys, Take That and The Spice Girls!
If you come and see this spectacular show, we promise that Things Can Only Get Better!

Back