Until: Sunday, 9 July, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Oh jeez...

Full up.

Well, as we know to need to get in early with these events.

Moomin, get an regular pitch and we'll see if we can squeeze you in.

So it's going to be a busy one this year, very exciting.

Oh jeez...

Full up.

Well, as we know to need to get in early with these events.

Moomin, get an regular pitch and we'll see if we can squeeze you in.

So it's going to be a busy one this year, very exciting.
@Dellmassive - Thanks for the offer to "squeeze me in", but after camping from previous years in the club pitch, the area given to the club for us all, is on the small size for each campervan.
The moomins wouldn't want to take up a pitch that would deprive another forum member of the room they expected & had paid for.
After all, if I had got off my backside & booked earlier, I wouldn't find myself in this situation. :cry:

We don't want to be camping in the "other" parts of the site, as I know from talking to @RichDavies82 last year he wasn't impressed with his trek to the main area.
I won't be able to arrive early, as the young 'un has to be collected from school on the Friday, so our ETA would be 1800/1900 hrs - too late to pick a close by spot, me thinks?

I'll keep an eye out for any Forum member that changes their mind or has the need to sell club camping tickets.
If not, then I'll definitely be 1st in the queue for Camperjam 2024 tickets!! :thumbsup:

I have bought a club ticket with one adult (sure that could be sorted) and im 50/50 at the moment if i can make it or not (house completion date dependant)
If it turns out i cant make it then i will send my ticket your way John

1680109965656.png

New additions to the Camper Jam lineup!
They are always on our minds…it’s the Pet Shop Boys Tribute Band! The electronic duo will be performing all your favourite No1 hits, from West End Girls to It’s a Sin, complete with vibrant costumes and authentic choreography!
The uncanny likeness to Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe will no doubt leave you feeling like you’ve experienced the real thing. A truly unmissable show, make sure you’re there at Arrow Stage, Saturday night!

1680109992556.png

New additions to the Camper Jam lineup!
What if we say they’re not like the others?! This Foo Fighters tribute has been rockin’ for over ten years and have proved they’re a force to be reckoned with. As one of the leading tribute acts in the country, the Foo Fighters GB set simply cannot be missed as they close the show Sunday on the Main Stage!

Hi All.

Unfortunately Jenson and I can't make it to Camper Jam. I double booked :O(

So, there's 1 x adult and 1 x child tickets available, Thursday arrival and vehicle pass for "Club camping - T6 Forum"

Tickets will be posted 3-4 weeks before the event apparently, so I'll then post them back out to whoever buys them.

Looking for £200 for all of that ( still loss making :O( )

I'll also post in the for sale section.

Scott

There is a fair and other stuff on. Lots of kids at the last one.

Only 75 days to go people.....

Time to dig out your camping gear and brush off your dancing shoes.

CamperJam 23 is coming.

@Pauly have we had a chance to look over the club signs and club flag pole things we were looking at?

1682691437027.png

Home Is Where You Park It has Sold Out! Camping spaces limited, book soon!
Home is where you park it camping has now sold out!
Weston View Camping, our excellent camping addition from last year, is now recommended for those who have missed out. Remaining camping space is running low and we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment! Camping at Camper Jam is advance bookings only and we expect to sell out soon.​

Another field full......

This place is selling out fast..

Screenshot_20230430_154041_Facebook.jpg

-- CJ23 is only 58 days away --

make sure you have RSVP`d at the top of this page.

and let us know your coming, and in which area you are staying.

1683636106061.png

Me and the Mrs are going. Although if you could see the lack of progress of the camper conversion you would probably ask why and how?

We'll be in the home is where you park it field. Might pop over at some point to say hello.

Back