California style door card holding table

Deejossi

Hi,

Apologies if this is in the wrong area, or has been asked before, (I did search) but does anyone know if you can buy a door card similar to the Cali that the outdoor table sits in?
Alternatively, I’m thinking about finding someone that can fashion me a bespoke one to house my interior table and I’ll add more legs to it, so it can be used both in and out of the van. Recommendation welcome if this a ‘thing’.

Thanks in advance

I've only got it on ebay because im looking at one ,you can buy them from several places I've been told

Kiravans do a simular thing with a table built in/secured to the door card?.
I might be wrong on that, I am looking for a link to the site I have seen it at

I have the loc8 table by icamper solutions, it has a sliding door trim panel that a freestanding table slots into, very happy with it and very easy to fit

I have the loc8 table by icamper solutions, it has a sliding door trim panel that a freestanding table slots into, very happy with it and very easy to fit
just to confirm..that's for the LH sliding door, right? I'm looking for the RH sliding door being as I have an LHD transporter (here in NL) cheers

Yes that is NS on a RHD vehicle (left).
All UK California's have an offside (right) sliding door for RHD - basically they are the same vehicle as sold on the continent, but with the driving controls moved to the RHS.

Back