Three Counties Showground Welland, Malvern WR13 6SP
Friday, 9 September, 2022 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 11 September, 2022 - 18:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Morning, Mrs dubs wants to know if there are showers on site at busfest?
Post #1 links you to the host website, which states

ARE THERE SHOWERS ON SITE?YES, THEY ARE LOCATED AT THE TEME, YELLOW & RED & STOCKMANS WELFARE BLOCKS & WE ALSO PROVIDE SOME MOBILE UNITS AS WELL AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS AROUND THE SITE

ok peeps. . . .

Fancy dress @ Busfest-22

there has been loads of chatter on the Whatsapp group for this event about doing the fancy dress thing.

some people do it some people don't.

but its better when the clubs get together and run a theme . . .

and even better when we all get involved with the same outfit. . .

so. . .

this is whats been happening. . . .

+++++++++++++++

the theme has been decided as Hawaiian . . .

and its been agreed to all get the same outfit . . . . get something similar. . .

so

many of us on the WA group are getting this Blue palm tree Hawaiian shorts,shirt,hat,glasses,flower set . . .

mine arrive today. . . . so I've been testing it....

1660764471957.png1660764502402.png1660764492283.png1660764483379.png

+++

1660764555615.png

++++

this is what we are getting . . . .

1660764608003.png

++++++++++++

with these as accessories . .

1660764646023.png

++++

and these for the disco tent and some van decoration . . .

1660764688579.png

so if you want to get involved . . . . . get this matching stuff . . .

or at least get Hawaiian stuff. . .

+++++++++++++++++++++++

the ladies are going for the same shirt & shorts above.

or

grass - skirt look

with Hawaiian themed stuff....;

1660764865079.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++

1660764890997.png

Busfest

Update, less than two weeks left to get day tickets at reduced price, yes we still have camping tickets available and opened up addition field so addition 100 general camping have been added.
The long awaited DAY VISITOR TICKETS are now on sale.
We are running a discount offer on day tickets, £5 off the usual day ticket price and £10 off the Sat & Sunday combined ticket, only for this month (August), these are none refundable, so please ensure you are available to come.
We are not doing day visitors on the Friday anymore, only camping can arrive on Friday.

1661002445685.png
1661002397186.png

1661002460109.png

1661002474345.png

1661002527367.png

details:

from interview.

(camping space is set at 7m x 7m)

theme . . . xmas & winter wonderland.

Last edited:
NEW APP for 2022 - BUSFEST MAP

( you need to create a new account for the app - your busfest website login will not work )

1661003264743.png

(camping space is set at 7m x 7m)

Last edited:
Morning, Mrs dubs wants to know if there are showers on site at busfest?
Bear in mind if you shower first thing in the morning at the stockman's toilet block (five showers each side) you might want to get there early as all the stall holders and traders will be queuing by 7:30 am but this is closest to the forum camping.
The shower/toilet block by the main arena/fun fair/disco tent will be a better bet with more showers available.

Bear in mind if you shower first thing in the morning at the stockman's toilet block (five showers each side) you might want to get there early as all the stall holders and traders will be queuing by 7:30 am but this is closest to the forum camping.
The shower/toilet block by the main arena/fun fair/disco tent will be a better bet with more showers available.
Cheers Frosty that's made her feel better. I still haven't found the WhatsApp area but not to worry, can't wait to meet everyone. Left it to late for the T6 camp so we went for the general camping.

Does anyone need tickets for this?
Unable To go now, I bought two adults and two kids with vehicle ticket .
Hello, I am able to go now I’m off work that weekend, is it possible to arrive around 9-10 am on the Saturday? We are just two adults, are tickets transferable, I’m guessing so?

Yes you can arrive at any time but I think the gates need to be ‘open’ for new arrivals. Not sure what time that will be but it’s probably mentioned on the busfest website

We can go for the Saturday/Sunday so if any other space comes up in the forum camping I would be interested

Back