Three Counties Showground Welland, Malvern WR13 6SP
Friday, 9 September, 2022 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 11 September, 2022 - 18:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
It does say online that the tickets are non transferrable but it says that the vehicle reg can be changed up to 2 weeks before the event so I’m guessing that people just change the reg when they sell the tickets on as I’m sure I’ve seen a few change hands on the sales thread

BF tickets are now live and available for download.....

14 days to go.

:mexican wave:

Screenshot_20220826-100134_Samsung Notes.jpg

Just got tickets…:mexican wave:

But some confusion…..what’s this about

You will be asked for the Club Code at the checkout. This must match the club name selected below for the order to be completed.
The BUSFEST CREW, and our SPONSORS WELCOME YOU TO THE WORLD’S LARGEST FESTIVAL FOR OWNERS & ENTHUSIASTS OF THE VW TRANSPORTER. HERE ARE YOUR JOINING INSTRUCTIONS;
Follow the AA Signage to the Three Counties Showground, Malvern (not your Sat Nav’s). FAMILY CAMPING TICKETS follow route through the day visitors car park to the BROWN GATE banding station.
• Gates will open between 10.00 – 20.00 on FRIDAY 09th SEPTEMBER
• Gates will open between 09.00 – 13.00 on SATURDAY 10th SEPTEMBER
• Gates will open between 10.00 – 18.00 on SUNDAY 11th SEPTEMBER
• Please use Yellow gate outside of the above

which gate does Club Camping use ?

Sadly we are going to have to bail, if the tickets can be transferred I’m happy to let someone else have them?

There’s also a 5x Hawaiian shirt going spare, got any other 6ft 7” fat b’stards that need a shirt? :D

Just got tickets…:mexican wave:

But some confusion…..what’s this about

You will be asked for the Club Code at the checkout. This must match the club name selected below for the order to be completed.
The BUSFEST CREW, and our SPONSORS WELCOME YOU TO THE WORLD’S LARGEST FESTIVAL FOR OWNERS & ENTHUSIASTS OF THE VW TRANSPORTER. HERE ARE YOUR JOINING INSTRUCTIONS;
Follow the AA Signage to the Three Counties Showground, Malvern (not your Sat Nav’s). FAMILY CAMPING TICKETS follow route through the day visitors car park to the BROWN GATE banding station.
• Gates will open between 10.00 – 20.00 on FRIDAY 09th SEPTEMBER
• Gates will open between 09.00 – 13.00 on SATURDAY 10th SEPTEMBER
• Gates will open between 10.00 – 18.00 on SUNDAY 11th SEPTEMBER
• Please use Yellow gate outside of the above

which gate does Club Camping use ?
Last time it was Brown Gate ... For club camping.

Hi
I’m still after buying a camping ticket for sat/sun for two adults if anyone is unable to use them, been told you can change reg but probably needs doing s,a,p

Fyi... BF had already said that you CAN change the REG on your tickets.

But....

You need to do this BEFORE you download the e-ticket.

If you have already downloaded the ticket...then the REG is locked in.

Fyi... BF had already said that you CAN change the REG on your tickets.

But....

You need to do this BEFORE you download the e-ticket.

If you have already downloaded the ticket...then the REG is locked in.

Oh shit, I checked the tickets as soon as they appeared in my inbox. Let’s see what they say when they reply to my email.

Get a set of false plates made up and they’d never know?

Where do you download the e-ticket, having a bit of a IT mare trying to find it
They emailed to you.

Or you can get them by logging into your account at the Busfest website.... Via the tickets link.

Managed to download and print tickets but when I print the camping ticket it comes out as a blank page. So screenshoted it and then printed all sorted now :D

Back