Three Counties Showground Welland, Malvern WR13 6SP
Friday, 9 September, 2022 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 11 September, 2022 - 18:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Nuts. Would have been a nice opportunity to meet a few of you. If anyone needs to move on a club pitch for one van and two people between now and then, PM me…

If not see you next year…

Family camping and general camping are still available so people can still go and are more than welcome to wander over to club pitch with a chair and spend time with us, just because your van is not parked there EVERYONE is still welcome to hang out/say hi/spend the evening etc

The more the merrier as far as concerned

Family camping and general camping are still available so people can still go and are more than welcome to wander over to club pitch with a chair and spend time with us, just because your van is not parked there EVERYONE is still welcome to hang out/say hi/spend the evening etc

The more the merrier as far as concerned

Nice one @Pauly. Didn’t want to assume it was ok to gate-crash the club area if we weren’t booked in. I’ll check out the pleb pitches this weekend, and hopefully wander across and say hi…

My kids are coming this year, they like to kick a hard football about, use catapults, play with matches and race around on 3500w scooters.

They get strangely drawn towards new shiny vans, especially Fortuna red ones.

37 days to go....

But who's counting... :mexican wave:

I'll update the thread with the new additions.

It's good to see we have the full 50 club pitches booked before the event.

Maybe @Pauly can ask for more space next year for the 2023 event.(tickets on sale Jan 2023 ish)

We'll be looking to get up there as early as possible on Friday to secure an area for the "T6F disco tent"/comunial area"", at the head of the field.

We'll have flag poles, cones and love island style lights to create a small community area for everyone to meet and chat.... ( Plus a place to have some drinky-poos before heading out to the the madness that is Busfest)

(Last year they had a competition for the best dressed and themed club site....so let's get the T6F flags out and try for a prize)

I'll be bringing the T6F flags and stickers to site..... Poles and stakes will be on sale at the market area. But it's always best to get your own stuff before your trip. (Don't forget your led strips for your pitches and poles)

@Pauly and team will be about with some T6F merch, for those that missed out on the T6F summer camp event.

Not sure how tight the field will be as we're in a new place from last year. But we're at the full 50 units, so we won't know till we get there. (We'll post a what-3-words geotag when we get on site)

It's a massive site with long cues to get in.... So for the new comers...... Get out of bed early and get to site as soon as you can on Friday.

Last edited:
Back