Build Date And Wait Time

;)

Confirmed as built, now waiting shipping, however Germany is on verge of two week shut down...

Slowly getting excited
VW called this afternoon to let me know the status of the van.

It's in the UK :thumbsup:

There's always a however, however it's at the port and that's where it's staying till after the holidays:thumbsdown:

Only positive is I'll have only one money pit over Christmas, the wife's Gin bar bill;)

Right chaps and chapesses. I had build week of week 15 (8th to 12th April) and that’s all Pendragon have told me. Getting a Kombi T6 on lease for company vehicle. Should I be hearing something any time now? What’s the current delivery time anyone know?

Have the same build week for a VW Beach. Has been in transit from the Factory to the port for 2 weeks now. I expect at least another 3 weeks probably a few more.

Mine was week 15 also, it was due for collection this week, sold the T5 last week, called to discuss collection of T6 to be told it hadn't even been built. Not happy to say the least. Delay is with the factory but the dealer should've kept me informed.

Mine was week 15 also, it was due for collection this week, sold the T5 last week, called to discuss collection of T6 to be told it hadn't even been built. Not happy to say the least. Delay is with the factory but the dealer should've kept me informed.
Push for a loaner until yours arrives.

Back