Build Date And Wait Time

The dealer told me around a month after build date. I have a feeling adding the LED lights may have delayed it a bit

Ordered my new Kombi 07/09/18, build date W/C 22/10/18, took a call from the dealer today saying its built and awaiting shipping.
Dealer has said it should be ready to collect late November.

Ordered my new Kombi 07/09/18, build date W/C 22/10/18, took a call from the dealer today saying its built and awaiting shipping.
Dealer has said it should be ready to collect late November.
That’s good news! I bet you’re buzzing..... my build date was the week after so I could get mine before xmas

Can’t wait.
Sold my 180 so been using our lwb crafter for a couple of months. Love the van but it’s simply too big to use on a daily basis.

The dealer has just emailed to say my Kombi is built and on its way to the UK, he expects it to be ready for collection before the end of the month. That will be pretty good going seeing as the build week was 29th October

The dealer has just emailed to say my Kombi is built and on its way to the UK, he expects it to be ready for collection before the end of the month. That will be pretty good going seeing as the build week was 29th October
Mine only took 10 days to get to the dealer once built. I’m collecting Friday

I don’t think so but I suspect some play the numbers so the meet targets.

I suppose if he gets mine delivered quick he’ll get the commission in his Xmas pay packet

wow that's good :thumbsup:

So my Van is in the UK.......not long now. Perfect Xmas present for me!

Back