Build Date And Wait Time

Apparently it’s at the dealers and I can pick up on Thursday......I’m obviously pleased but totally not ready! Still haven’t sold my old van yet....anyone want to buy a sprinter :whistle:

Apparently it’s at the dealers and I can pick up on Thursday......I’m obviously pleased but totally not ready! Still haven’t sold my old van yet....anyone want to buy a sprinter :whistle:

I actually have a mate who is looking to replace his ageing Sprinter, with another one.
What is it? Size, year etc, and I will pass on the details.

I actually have a mate who is looking to replace his ageing Sprinter, with another one.
What is it? Size, year etc, and I will pass on the details.
It’s currently on eBay, I’m not sure of the selling rules on here so I’ll pm you a link

No idea, may be there is a load of extras which have to be added after production.

let the paint dry?
i was almost jealous when i saw you had your build week 2 ealier when you ordered 3 days earlier,
but looks like i should get mine earier

PV, barndoors, indium grey, 150, LWB, highline, manual, 4motion, diff lock, H7 headlights,

I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed..!!

Ordered 31st Oct & Del promised "Early March"

Cheese indeed..

That's why I posted it, even the converter who is adding some more bits reckons about the Feb/March 19 also.
So I've no idea.
Nice extras, are you lifting yours and nobbly tyres? Which will go well with your options.

no, no lift, no lowering
i want to stay stock as much as possible.
OEM+ is the style i'm looking for i think it's called :)

i will fit Michelin crossclimate SUV tires though. can't stand the idea of the hancook tyres
on the French ordering system you can specify the brand you want for 35 euros. but not type anyway
at least i won't have to inform insurance for a mod with these tyres...

ordered from breeze VW in Poole btw

Back