Bognor Motors TVS + REVO remap

You can go for the TVS by itself, we do loads of standard vans, its such a great improvement over the standard settings.

The Revo just takes it to the next level , and both softwares just compliment each other perfectly

Just think a drive to Sunny Bognor Regis, get your software uploaded, and you'll have a much more fun drive back ;-). Im not sure exactly where you are but Im sure there isn't a dealer in Wales - I think maybe Litchfield are your nearest dealer?

Thank you for making it such an attractive offer, I am referring to the reference, ‘Sunny’ . I could not be further away living on the west coast near Aberystwyth.
I am tempted and would perhaps incorporate it into a break when the current situation improves and it would be safe to do so.
I will look you up and give you a call to discuss detail.
Thanks for reply
Shadrack

Had my 2015 Euro 6 150bhp Caravelle remapped at Bognor motors yesterday, went for stage 1 Revo + TVS dsg remap, wow what a difference it has made, not only has it greatly improved driveability with almost telepathic gear changes and a nice wide slab of torque but I have also noticed a 2-3mpg improvement in average fuel consumption, I would highly recommend this combination to anyone considering a remap and Bognor motors is definitely the place to get it done, friendly, efficient and very professional operation for all your T6 needs

IMG_0547 - Copy.jpg

3. Also no labouring of the engine, DSG's in the Transporters are terrible standard, for labouring in 7th at 41mph.
I’m so relieved to read this. I’ve been worried there’s something wrong with my van.

Did you remap both DSG and ECU? Or just the DSG?

I’m so relieved to read this. I’ve been worried there’s something wrong with my van.

Did you remap both DSG and ECU? Or just the DSG?
Standard the DSG drove me mad, I was always putting it in to sport mode to get it to respond. I only got the DSG remap as I have 204 bhp as it is. Trust me, you won't regret it. Oli @BognorMotors is your man.

Standard the DSG drove me mad, I was always putting it in to sport mode to get it to respond. I only got the DSG remap as I have 204 bhp as it is. Trust me, you won't regret it. Oli @BognorMotors is your man.
Yea, I’ve got the same 204bhp. It’s plenty powerful but I do feel the same way about the lag.

What’s the price roughly? I’m in Cambridgeshire. Not especially close to Bognor, but hope to be touring all over soon enough.

Yea, I’ve got the same 204bhp. It’s plenty powerful but I do feel the same way about the lag.

What’s the price roughly? I’m in Cambridgeshire. Not especially close to Bognor, but hope to be touring all over soon enough.
Unsure if the price is any different but I paid around £450. Again so worth it, considering how much we spend on these vans. Probably one of the first things I would get done if I was going through everything again.
It was a 2 hour drive for me, sat in the local Tesco's for a little lunch and boom, done. Then 2 hours of a pleasurable drive home... can't believe people put up with it standard.

So has anyone with the DSG remap had any issues at VW service time?

I'm worried that the map is overwritten or possibly a code will be present to tell VW something's changed and that'll be some excuse for warranty issues etc.

So has anyone with the DSG remap had any issues at VW service time?

I'm worried that the map is overwritten or possibly a code will be present to tell VW something's changed and that'll be some excuse for warranty issues etc.

We’ve never had an issues but you can of course have the software removed and rewritten before a dealer visit.
Forgive me if it’s a dumb question, is that for a DSG remap and ECU?
This is for the TVS Software - REVO is form £349+vat dependant on vehicle
Thanks.

Is it common to do both? Is one more important than the other?
You can have either or both, dependant on what you are after?

I had both DSG and ECU re-map done on my 2015 euro 6 150bhp T6 Caravelle at Bognor motors and I can honestly say it totally transforms the way it drives, well worth the moneyIMG_0575[888].jpg

Here's another happy customer for the TVS DSG update. Thanks @BognorMotors . The van is much more responsive, and no more droning at about 1100 rpm in 7th and/or hesitancy to start off from 1st or in reverse.

Now actively considering the ECU remap as well. IMO, an ECU remap is not for more power, but for helping the engine run well.

Back