BMVS: TVS Engineering dealer

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
We have some very exciting news for all you DSG Transporter drivers. We have signed up to be a TVS Engineering dealer. We are taking on the franchise for their gearbox software.

Primarily the main software offering for the Transporter is the drivability upgrade, which helps with the following issues with the DSG;

Excessive slip in 2nd gear
Shifting at extremely low RPMs (droning)
Slow reaction when accelerating

The TVS Software offers the following;

Optimised D shifting programme
Optimised Sport shifting programme
1st gear activation
Smoother gear changes

The full information is attached in the brochure.

They obviously offer different programmes for different states of tune, and if you have other DSG or S-Tronic vehicle's in your household we can cater for them as well,

I have been running their Stage 2+ TCU software on my REVO stage 2 430PS RS3 since October, and I can say it has absolutely transformed the gearbox and the car - Just no more laziness, and far more responsive with zero slip now. Once our T6.1 lands we will have the software on there for you all to come and try - We were hoping to get our current demo flashed for the trip to Caffeine and Machine this weekend, but with building our new workshop and heavy workload we have just run out of time.

We should be up and running in the next few weeks, once all the equipment is in place, and training has been carried out.

Watch this space, exciting times ahead :)

Attachments

• Brochure_DQ500.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 297
Sounds really good, will this improve the mpg slightly as I find I get better mpg when using the dsg in manual mode as I use my as a daily commute mixture of motor way and A and B roads in normal dsg I get around 32 ish and manual I will get 35-36 ish
On the Hgv’s i work on at the main dealership we don’t map them we use opc (automatic gearbox) to engine rev match through our software which is main dealer software for the best results for pulling 44t, same kinda thing I was reading in the brochure
Cheers Kyle

So to keep you all updated on this we have flashed well over a dozen vehicles now - cars and vans, with every owner blown away by the driving improvement over standard. Some mapped vehicles, some standard. The TVS software, I guarantee, will transform how your van drives. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not happy
Please get in touch to discuss how we can improve your gearbox, and any other modifications you need - we really do offer a complete one stop shop for everything Transporter!

I confirm, after installing the software with TVS T6 it is a completely different car. At last it maintains "normal" engine speed, I did not find any increased fuel consumption. Definitely smoother gear changes.

Then I would recommend stage 2+ To get the full benefits with your increased power. £502.34+vat.

What sort of £££ would I be looking at for a stage 1 Revo and TVS on a 204 diesel Olly?

I assume no negatives when it comes to towing?

Cheers,

Louis

Back