BMVS: TVS Engineering dealer

Thats me booked into Ecotune for dsg software upgrade.

Is it worth doing the stage 2upgrade at the same time. TVS dont offer stage one upgrade. Sadly.

Has anyone had this in a t6.1 199hp 4motion dsg?

David

Nearest (at 2 hours away) is Ecotune in Glasgow
Hi there,

Thank you for advice
I'm booked into ecotune this week as the dsg standard software makes for lazy lockdown etc.

I'm thinking I should do the stage 2+ that includes dsg tune... I don't dive that fast, sometimes pull a caravan but thats it.

My van is a month old 199dsg 4 motion.

Any advice? Thank you

Driveability will be all you need. It’s perfect even up to stage 1. We have never done anything more on a transporter with excellent results all round. Trust me you will love it.

Driveability will be all you need. It’s perfect even up to stage 1. We have never done anything more on a transporter with excellent results all round. Trust me you will love it.
Thank you. I just wondered. Ecotune dont offer the dsg software with Stage 1, only stage 2+... which is a step too far for me just now.

Thank you

That’s right. The same with all dealers. The Driveability software will be perfect for you and all you need. Let us know how you get on.

Ok thanks. They don't offer a DQ500 map on the web site but i'll email them.
Thanks for your help
Litchfield can do the dq500 map if you email them. When I messaged them they were a bit unsure about it which didn’t make me feel the best about going with them. Went with oli and drove to Bognor. Quite a few extra miles but was a better piece of mind going with oli.

I have a 140 euro 5 and because of the offer that’s on I have decided To get the Revo stage 1 remap tomorrow from my local dealer and was wondering if I need to get the gearbox done as well.
If I just get the stage 1 Will it be smooth when changing up and down or will I have to get the DSG remap done . Cheers

Any idea if he DSG box automatically relearns after the remap or will I have to have it reset?.
Thanks

Reset the parameters and it will relearn. Good to do this periodically anyway.

Back