Bluetti power station

Dorin

Hi everyone, my first post here.
I have a t6.1 still under warranty and I am looking for power source for my diesel heater 12V fridge and mobile phones.
I know most of people use leisure batteries, is anyone who use only a power station?
to avoid warranty issue I am thinking to buy Bluetti AC200P 2000Wh and use the aviation plug to connect to a fuse box and run the fridge and diesel heater
IMG_0006.jpegIMG_0007.jpeg

I have it and used it when we go away for more than a few days, however since fitting a 180amp LifePO4 battery we have not needed it. Now used in house connected to 350 watts of solar to drive stuff in house.

I have it and used it when we go away for more than a few days, however since fitting a 180amp LifePO4 battery we have not needed it. Now used in house connected to 350 watts of solar to drive stuff in house.
Why did u change it? Is 180amp LifePO4 better for a dayvan? Thanks

Well firstly it's big and heavy, also there is storage space! Then there is solar charging, they fail to tell you that you need 36 volts or more to start the build in MPPT controller. I went to the German motorhome show last year and had a demo of the LifePO4 battery (about 1/3 of the weight of the Bluetti AC200P).
It fits (just) under the seat and connected to the 1800watt inverter via a H-Tronic Switching station MPC1000 which makes all 240 volt sockets live with a flick of the switch parked up or on the move...... so I can use anything up to 1800 watts without worry of killing battery. I have installed a B2B so get 30amps back whilst driving and charges the battery in no time.
Any LifePO4 battery makes the day van more comfortable. In the UK I would recommend buying the Roamer LifePO4 Gen2 230amp battery. Read link below
@RoamerBatteries

Back