Bluetooth amplifier for rear speakers running from leisure battery

I think this is the same unit with a new case design. Same manufacturer, same spec. I got the option with the power supply to chop the cable.

Thanks for your help,That's the one I found wasn't sure it was the right one

Reactions: CJW
I did it and I’m very pleased to report, it is awesome. Plugging the tv into it also works great. Draws very little power and sounds really good considering cost etc.
Whilst I was at it I installed a separate fuse box and got rid of some of the inline fuses that were there, now a much neater easier to maintain set up.
Also put some ambient lighting in running off a dimmer switch which looks really nice. I’ll post some photos when I get a chance.
Thanks for the tips

It’s surprisingly capable, that little amp. Delighted you’ve got it working.

When I get round to it (2025?) I aim to 3D print a fascia plate for it that fits the cubby hole.

When I get round to it (2025?) I aim to 3D print a fascia plate for it that fits the cubby hole.
That would be nice, I might hesitate though, see how the little amp holds up. But like you said it’s likely one of those things that gets added to the ever growing list .
For this year I think I’ll try to avoid any further mods and just enjoy the van, aside from general maintenance of course.
Let’s see how that works out for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: CJW
Back