Weather looking good for the weekend, nice 23 degrees so not too mental!

I shall send you all via PM details tomorrow so you know where your going, 5 mins from the A1 tops don't worry it's an easy route

P. S. In the meantime if anyone wants to join the "Beds, Herts & Bucks T6" WhatsApp group let me know and I'll add you in there :thumbsup:

Looks like a busy week for my van. Thursday I’m meeting relatives at a campsite in Henley on Thames. Hopefully, at the weekend it’s the T6 meeting in Milton Keynes and Tuesday my son is taking the van to Cornwall for four days.

PMs sent.

We picked a good weekend, there's an afternoon and early evening airshow on less than a mile away, always nice to enjoy over a beer.

Not too late for anyone else, if your free.

We don't bite, generally a lovely bunch, lots of van talk and general camping chit chat :thumbsup:

I’m still a maybe (likely) on this , have an early morning football match Saturday first though.

Last edited:
I’m still a maybe (likely) on this , have an early morning football match Saturday first though.
No problem at all, as its not a campsite, turn up when you can! I think I already sent you info, if not I'll forward on now :thumbsup:

Reactions: MrD
Quick food update...

The pub are very kindly going to put on a chilli and chips for us at a £5 a head, it'll be ready around 6pm.

Its not mandatory, you can also bring you cadacs etc and cook for yourself if you fancy.

The posh restaurant is booked up, but I assume most will want to sit outside anyway (I probably should of checked, I don't plan much further than beer and somewhere to sleep...!)

Also, I had to go and test the beer tonight to make sure it's ok for Saturday and I can safely say, it is, very good.

Putting myself out there for the community :whistle:

I'm coming up from the middle of London and can't leave until about 2.00. Should take about 90 mins. Is the field at the back of the pub?

Back