6. slocumjoseph - maybe
  7. cgtmiles
  8. Sabre
  9. @Bear ?
  10. @Marky Mark ?
  11. @TW2904 ?
  12. @Keiko ?
  13. @MrD?
Tagged I think most people who said they were interested in the last few pages...

Camping at a local historic pub on the 20th August to save reading back a page or so.

Just to add, if people want to turn up just for the day for a chat, beer, food and not stay that's absolutely fine :cool:

Last edited:
I’d still like to come up there but I can’t give you more than a Maybe yet. I’m not quite 100% after the accident in May. All my body damage has now healed but I’m realising that the concussion is turning into a long term recovery. I’ve driven locally twice without incident but I’m not sure I’ve got the full peripheral awareness yet for a possible crowded motorway on a rainy night. It’s often two steps forward and one step back but I know I’m still moving in the right direction. Hopefully by the 20th I’ll be enjoying my old relaxed and confident driving mode. ...and the beer sounds good. ;)

The official pub camping list
  1. Redun
  2. Oldrat
  3. DaveD
  4. Kraken9895
  5. @cgtmiles ?
  6. @Spaghetti ?
  7. @Bear ?
  8. @Adscan ?
  9. @Sabre ?
  10. @Marky Mark ?
  11. @slocumjoseph ?
  12. @TW2904 ?
  13. @Keiko ?
  14. @MrD?
Tagged I think most people who said they were interested in the last few pages...

Camping at a local historic pub on the 20th August to save reading back a page or so.

Just to add, if people want to turn up just for the day for a chat, beer, food and not stay that's absolutely fine :cool:
I will be there all evening and my empty van will be there all night but I shall be asleep in bed nearby!

I’d still like to come up there but I can’t give you more than a Maybe yet. I’m not quite 100% after the accident in May. All my body damage has now healed but I’m realising that the concussion is turning into a long term recovery. I’ve driven locally twice without incident but I’m not sure I’ve got the full peripheral awareness yet for a possible crowded motorway on a rainy night. It’s often two steps forward and one step back but I know I’m still moving in the right direction. Hopefully by the 20th I’ll be enjoying my old relaxed and confident driving mode. ...and the beer sounds good. ;)
Blumin eck must have missed that! Fingers crossed you get all sorted before the 20th, if not get the train and I'll pick you up, worth it for a beer :thumbsup:

Best wishes for a full recovery, it sounds awful!

Blumin eck must have missed that! Fingers crossed you get all sorted before the 20th, if not get the train and I'll pick you up, worth it for a beer :thumbsup:
Thanks mate. It all happened immediately after the bunch sprint finish. I managed to get three more shots after the money shot of the winner with arms up but that's the last thing I remember until the ambulance arrived. As it happens the rider who hit me made contact a few weeks ago. Full of apologies and offered to pay for the smashed lens I'd been using...and he was as good as his word. Lucky for him I was using a secondhand Tamron, not a prime Canon lens worth a minimum of £2500. I plan on going back to this Tuesdays racing. So if all goes well that should be another milestone and a few more steps in the right direction.

IMG_0740.JPG

Sorry! Slight change of subject from the upcoming get together!

Run the ring 6 is on 25 Sept this year. Any Herts/Beds/Bucks lot up for it?

The official pub camping list
  1. Redun
  2. Oldrat
  3. DaveD
  4. Kraken9895
  5. Spaghetti
  6. slocumjoseph - maybe
  7. @cgtmiles ?
  8. @Bear ?
  9. @Sabre ?
  10. @Marky Mark ?
  11. @TW2904 ?
  12. @Keiko ?
  13. @MrD?

We’re in btw

Back