Bedding - which do you use?

We have a full width Cali triple. 2 66cm Duvalay’s fit perfectly

Last edited:
Triple Cali being 3 seats?
I'm a double seat so with units down the side so I assume I must be narrower than yours?

The duvalay toppers come in 122 wide. I'm guessing this will fit in the space?
Otherwise I might drop them a line to see if they can do a special order?
In which case I might as well get the length exact as well so could I ask for an extra favour
@Gingercoastie what length is your cali seat.

Thanks in advance

2 x 58 x 190 x x 2.5 toppers, with percale covers and matching storage bags ordered direct from Duvalay and the nice lady gave me 10% new customer discount :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help guys.

Resurrecting an old thread I am afraid. We have been in a very nice double sleeping bag for a lot of years but are now looking at duvalays (as they seem to be the best choice according to most people).

Now, this may come across as a bit self-indulgent, but has anyone tried to dye them?? I want a black or dark grey duvalay cover. I have been in touch with the company and they said that they have no plans to release either of these. We actually want two of them as we want two duvalays but I don't want to spend a lot of money on them, or even worse damage them.

Thanks in advance for any replies??

Resurrecting an old thread I am afraid. We have been in a very nice double sleeping bag for a lot of years but are now looking at duvalays (as they seem to be the best choice according to most people).

Now, this may come across as a bit self-indulgent, but has anyone tried to dye them?? I want a black or dark grey duvalay cover. I have been in touch with the company and they said that they have no plans to release either of these. We actually want two of them as we want two duvalays but I don't want to spend a lot of money on them, or even worse damage them.

Thanks in advance for any replies??
The covers are poly cotton, the same as regular sheets and duvet covers, so should dye quite well - probably go for the lightest colour available to get the best take on of your chosen dye.

Thanks davenjo. We will maybe buy a pillow case and see how it goes. I have never tried dyeing anything before so hopefully it goes well.
I really like stuff matching so fingers crossed.
:)

I have to agree with Stewby, the covers are replaceable and don't affect the mattress it self.

We ended up with the brown, cream striped set as we were't a fan of the colours and that was the closest to the van interior.

I'd say give dying a go, its your van, I'm tempted to do that to the covers they sell, as im not doing purple in my van, but i can live with black.

I think we are going to buy a pillow case to try it out. That way it isn't £400 worth of a mistake. If you do it before me @Bryn23 then let me know how it goes.
:)

Might take the same length of time for the stuff to reach the Highlands of Scotland as it does to reach Australia.
;)

Has anyone tried the Fresh-Tec version of Duvalay. Does it really make that much of a difference??

The covers are poly cotton, the same as regular sheets and duvet covers, so should dye quite well - probably go for the lightest colour available to get the best take on of your chosen dye.

As above - dye the covers to whatever colour takes your fancy.
You'll not regret the Duvalays - great sleeps!
:sleep:

Back