Axe Wheels re testing their pay load

Dannywilds

T6 Pro
Some interesting conversations with myself and Axe uk have resulted in this...
A lot of their wheels are only load rated to 850kg per wheel, after informing them that a T32 rear Axel load is 1720kg we can't use those wheels. They are now re testing the wheels and hopefully going to give them a new load rating of 860kg as they thought 850kg would be enough for most motors. Watch this space I will let you know the outcome.....

Well played @Dannywilds good result, might be worth doing with a few more manufacturers.
I have been looking around and it is so difficult to get actual data online as to the exact load rating of a wheel. The only one manufacturer I have found the info for is Wolfrace who have this out for their full range of rims.

I have to agree with you @DaveyB the info on wheels ratings online is c@$p! you have to keep asking and being disappointed when there not high enough for a T32 .

Agree. So many assassins around makes me want something else even more. Has anyone heard of 10.5j wheels on the rear protruding so much that the sliding door catches on them?

Agree. So many assassins around makes me want something else even more. Has anyone heard of 10.5j wheels on the rear protruding so much that the sliding door catches on them?
Would really depend on the offset of the new wheel

Rim styles have alloys marked load rated on there web site .
Which they should all do

Unfortunately it didn't go how I wished it to. The only wheels they managed to surpass the 850kg Mark were the EX19'S. These are actually the wheels I have ordered and am waiting for them to arrive at Rochford Tyres AKA Alloywheels.com. picture to follow....

Axe EX19 in 275/40/20 with 45 offset. Front and back being a 10J. Not sure if this is going to be ok once I drop it by 50mm on either Eibach's or H&R springs

Nice wheel mate, shame they only got one to pass... make sure you post pics.

Back