Sold Axe Ex30 20” wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4goneby

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Selling my 20” Axe EX30 wheels (850kg rated)

Staggered set so 8.5” front and 10” rear - no clearance issues with arches or sliding door (my van was down around 70/80mm)

Gloss black and 3 are unmarked and as new, the passenger rear has very minimal surface scratches in a couple of places that have been hand touched up by me previously so only noticeable if your looking for them up close.

Fitted with load rated for T32 - Accelera 265/40 with 104 rating. Tyres were new earlier this year and have around 6mm tread across the width.

These look absolutely stunning on the van and the only reluctant reason I’m selling is due to needing a bit more tyre for some of places we go, so have swapped over to some 17” and AT tyres

They’ve been on my van since new, and have never been repaired or damaged.

Have got a new set of Bimec spigot rings to include in the sale, so you can fit straight onto your van.

Photos below of them on my van, they are already removed and cleaned just unable to get some pictures until it stops raining…

I’m based in Bristol, and hoping to get £800 for them which I thinks a fair price considering cost of a set of tyres (£400) and the wheels (£1489) on wheelbase wheels currently.

As soon as it stops raining I’ll get some more detailed photos up

IMG_3939.jpeg

IMG_6127.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_4622.jpeg
IMG_4624.jpeg

IMG_4625.jpeg

IMG_4626.jpeg

IMG_4627.jpeg

IMG_4623.jpeg
IMG_4628.jpeg

Other than the kerbing touch up in that last photo, on the one wheel, any other marks on the images are likely to be a reflection - none of the spokes or faces have any damage that I can see. Blacks just a nightmare to photograph!

Last edited:
Any interest in these?

Would rather sell through here than eBay if I can. Likewise if you think I’m asking too much for them, make me a sensible offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back