Autowatch Ghost Wiltshire

Jay-me

VIP Member
Hi everyone, first post ... be kind !
I’m interested in having the ghost fitted to my van , having a quick glance on here there doesn’t seem to be a recommended installer in Wiltshire so I’ve been in contact with Greg from Autolec who is a mobile fitter and has been recommended on here .
Autolec is based in the Gloucester area and I’m Chippenham Wiltshire based. Autolec is happy to make the drive for an extra £72 inc vat , I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in having the Ghost fitted on the same day who would be local to myself so we could share the travel cost . I’ve spoken to Autolec and he is happy to fit the Ghost on two vehicles in a day , approximately 2.5 hrs per vehicle.

Hi everyone, first post ... be kind !
I’m interested in having the ghost fitted to my van , having a quick glance on here there doesn’t seem to be a recommended installer in Wiltshire so I’ve been in contact with Greg from Autolec who is a mobile fitter and has been recommended on here .
Autolec is based in the Gloucester area and I’m Chippenham Wiltshire based. Autolec is happy to make the drive for an extra £72 inc vat , I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in having the Ghost fitted on the same day who would be local to myself so we could share the travel cost . I’ve spoken to Autolec and he is happy to fit the Ghost on two vehicles in a day , approximately 2.5 hrs per vehicle.
Did you ever get the Ghost 2 fitted? I have spoken with Greg at Autolec but he has no space until end of Aug... wondered if you found anyone else and if you had any reliability issues.

Thanks Marty.

Did you ever get the Ghost 2 fitted? I have spoken with Greg at Autolec but he has no space until end of Aug... wondered if you found anyone else and if you had any reliability issues.

Thanks Marty.
Hi Marty. Yes i did have the Ghost institution which was fitted by Greg , he was a great guy to deal ... worth waiting for and definitely recommend him.
I’ve had no problems with reliability since the installation and everything works as it should.
Hopes this helps !

Jim

Hi Marty. Yes i did have the Ghost institution which was fitted by Greg , he was a great guy to deal ... worth waiting for and definitely recommend him.
I’ve had no problems with reliability since the installation and everything works as it should.
Hopes this helps !

Jim
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I have been seriously thinking about not getting it, but you have sealed it for me. Others had said about Greg being good but 3 months to wait, wow....as you said, it will be worth the wait.

It's important to get the feed back from other forum members, so really appreciate it.

Thanks Marty

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I have been seriously thinking about not getting it, but you have sealed it for me. Others had said about Greg being good but 3 months to wait, wow....as you said, it will be worth the wait.

It's important to get the feed back from other forum members, so really appreciate it.

Thanks Marty
No worries Marty . I had to wait a similar time , he took about 3hrs all in to fit fill in paperwork and explain the workings . I got his contact details from this site so was happy to wait.

No worries Marty . I had to wait a similar time , he took about 3hrs all in to fit fill in paperwork and explain the workings . I got his contact details from this site so was
No worries Marty . I had to wait a similar time , he took about 3hrs all in to fit fill in paperwork and explain the workings . I got his contact details from this site so was happy to
OK, so waiting is the key. Thought I was getting mugged off.

Thanks @Ayjay. I think Greg is the man, it does show he is good if he has a full book and so many people give him great reviews.

Thanks Marty

Back