Auto Folding Wing Mirrors

Yes I am changing door cards ,speakers upgrade, lower dash etc. Need mirrors off to paint aswell

Well i final have my auto folding mirrors :). Installed the travelin-lite kit and now they work on the key ,lock/unlock perfect. The kit pretty good TBH, well if i managed to install it anyone can ;).

Well i final have my auto folding mirrors :). Installed the travelin-lite kit and now they work on the key ,lock/unlock perfect. The kit pretty good TBH, well if i managed to install it anyone can ;).
Once you lock do they fold or do you have to press and hold .might get one ordered mow we have a guinea pig .
Was it a hard job

If you fold them in manually with the knob on the door do they stay in when you unlock until you turn the knob to unfold them again?

Once you lock do they fold or do you have to press and hold .might get one ordered mow we have a guinea pig .
Was it a hard job

If you fold them in manually with the knob on the door do they stay in when you unlock until you turn the knob to unfold them again?

All i can say at the moment guys is that when you lock the doors after about 5 seconds the mirrors fold. When you unlock they fold out. I have the dial inside set on 0. The dial inside works as it did before from what i can tell. I have not had any time to mess with them really just wired them and they work first time which is a miracle for me really as me and wires dont get on usually :confused::) .
You do not have to hold the button down just a single press does it. I will have a play this week and see how they go.

All i can say at the moment guys is that when you lock the doors after about 5 seconds the mirrors fold. When you unlock they fold out. I have the dial inside set on 0. The dial inside works as it did before from what i can tell. I have not had any time to mess with them really just wired them and they work first time which is a miracle for me really as me and wires dont get on usually :confused::) .
You do not have to hold the button down just a single press does it. I will have a play this week and see how they go.
Did you get a better price than 125 ,his web site is the same price as ebay .

I have a set of L modules for sale if anyone is interested, so you can fold away with your key fob:)

After £250 for them, I’ll code it all in for free if your local or come here (Warrington)

Hardest part is getting the door cards on and off, window motor is only 3 screws and the plug just unplugs out of one and into another, then coding should only take a few mins

Hardest part is getting the door cards on and off, window motor is only 3 screws and the plug just unplugs out of one and into another, then coding should only take a few mins
Hi @Adams ,interested ,but not sure when I would be able to get over to you .
How come your selling them ,I thought you would put them on your van .

Yeah no worries, I already have them on mine a have a few sets

Hello Gentlemen,
I am having a hard time to activate the power folding mirrors on my 2016 T6.
I read the few threads I’ve found here but don’t see any concrete results of your previous investigation.
Could you please be so kind and help me or update me in this matter?
Which window regulator motors can be used? (the ones with the prefix ‘Q’ or ‘L’?)
Is there a need to change the BCM too? (if so to what?)
Thank you so much for your help in advance!
Robert

Back