Austops Pop Roof

Mavis628

T6 Pro
morning guys,

Looking at getting a pop top fitted ASAP, Bristol camper co use austops, I have very limited knowledge any help and advice very welcome

Thanks

Hi, I have one but I've not had anything to compare with, feels solid, no leaks and looks good but boy does it tax the biceps!

We are awaiting conversion of our LWB T6 Kombi by a local company. We would prefer a sprung wooden base as been advised these are more comfortable for larger kids and adults but this seems to be a sticking point. Has anyone with an Austops roof had a sprung base fitted ? What make did you use and what feedback do you have? Thank you

It's a long shot but does anyone have any fitting info for Austops pop tops? T5 LWB would be ideal. Thanks!

Have you tried speaking to Austops? they're very approachable.

Hi all, can anyone advise me on max. recommended weight for 2 adults sleeping on the top bunk of Austops pop top roof bed, many thanks

I think that sounds like a question best directed at Austops. We have an Austops roof on our van but we do not use it for sleeping in! I would give them a call to check it out.

I think that sounds like a question best directed at Austops. We have an Austops roof on our van but we do not use it for sleeping in! I would give them a call to check it out.
Yes thanks, guess that would be the best option. Just wondered if anyone else had any experience of this.

Me and the Mrs have slept in our Austops roof bed. Not sure if they use a standard bed board or whether they differ at all.

Thanks, we usually sleep on r&r but wanted to try it out but concerned we could damage! knowing others have been ok gives us more confidence

Back