Are Some Countries Excluded From The Engine Coolant Heating?

ChrisKites

I just got my California Beach T6 and am looking to install a water heater. The idea was to take it of the Webasto Thermotop Evo coolant heater that comes with the new T6's. However the dealer in Spain told me that those aren't installed in the Spanish T6. However looking on the inside of my door, a sticker is showing the Webasto Thermo Top Evo and Eberspacher Airtronic M. Does this mean my T6 does have the coolant heater after all?
View media item 2179
Is the dealer right or is the sticker right? How do I know if the thermotop is there? Actually, where exactly would the webasto be located?

Looking forward to some replies, Cheers!

I just got my California Beach T6 and am looking to install a water heater. The idea was to take it of the Webasto Thermotop Evo coolant heater that comes with the new T6's. However the dealer in Spain told me that those aren't installed in the Spanish T6. However looking on the inside of my door, a sticker is showing the Webasto Thermo Top Evo and Eberspacher Airtronic M. Does this mean my T6 does have the coolant heater after all?
View media item 2179
Is the dealer right or is the sticker right? How do I know if the thermotop is there? Actually, where exactly would the webasto be located?

Looking forward to some replies, Cheers!
Whereabouts Webasto coolant heater have a look at here --> Which Type Of Diesel Heater?

Last edited:
You have both. VW Dealers know as much about your van as my cat does. In fact, my cat knows a lot more as she spends more time underneath it.

Look under the van on the right hand side. The eber is in line with the front seat and the Webasto is situated in line with the sliding door.

You have both. VW Dealers know as much about your van as my cat does. In fact, my cat knows a lot more as she spends more time underneath it.

Look under the van on the right hand side. The eber is in line with the front seat and the Webasto is situated in line with the sliding door.
Thanks! I will have a look underneath once I come back home. Would save me a little bit of money for the warm water heating.

Back