Where to get Webasto heater from, any offers on atm?

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I put an Eberspacher in the last van.
I was planning to put a Planar heater in this time, but not willing to support the Russian economy.
So, looks like I will install a Webasto. So my question is does anyone know of any offers on at the moment, that my searches might have missed, or the best place to get one from?

Thanks

@Skyliner33 did you get sorted with Webasto? A lot of converters I have speaking to are suggesting the wee Chinese ones from ebay.... Very much a case of buy cheap buy 3 or 4 times from what I have heard? There thinking is pay £100 and if you need to swap over few times then still saving on webasto at £1Ks... I'm not 100% convinced!

@Skyliner33 did you get sorted with Webasto? A lot of converters I have speaking to are suggesting the wee Chinese ones from ebay.... Very much a case of buy cheap buy 3 or 4 times from what I have heard? There thinking is pay £100 and if you need to swap over few times then still saving on webasto at £1Ks... I'm not 100% convinced!
No, I have pretty much decided out of the 2 I will go Eber again.
They can be got for regoin of £7-800. I know its a lot, but I have my doubts about the cheap ones.
I also am tempted by a wallas hob/heater so I dont need gas in the van, or even a small induction hob if I went Eber.

Back