PukkaT6

Pukka Insurance
T6 Legend
want to change a few things on VCDS:

Tear drop wipe
Dial sweep
Alarm beep
4 flash indicator

Anyone fancy earning some beer money for 10 mins of your time?

Did all that on mine with the Carista App. Cheap and dead easy to do.

You fancy hooking a brother up? I can supply beer or even a bottle of bubbly for your time lol

As per my post on the Carista thread, if you haven't already had a trial with their software you can get a free week by subscribing for 1 year then cancelling before the payment is made :)

@redvers My thinking is that this is a one off thing I want doing so rather sort another member some beers than spend money. Plus its a good excuse to meet a fellow T6 owner. :cool:

I dont know what else there is that I want except maybe the speedo on MFD.

Recommendations are welcome ;):thumbsup:

If you have an MY18 how about looking at the coding of the front radar sensor to see how difficult it would be to activate ACC ?
That would be a nice touch, in fact if it can be done it would be great for everyone to come with a new van, I would be happy to make a contribution on behalf of the forum to cover some of @Adams time

If you have an MY18 how about looking at the coding of the front radar sensor to see how difficult it would be to activate ACC ?
That would be a nice touch, in fact if it can be done it would be great for everyone to come with a new van, I would be happy to make a contribution on behalf of the forum to cover some of @Adams time

On our company pool car it has a button to control the distance on the steering wheel, in my van there is not a button. I suppose if you could default it then it has the potential to work. Happy to be a guinea pig.

Offering to make a contribution after I asked for free stickers makes me feel really bad now, thanks Pauly for being such a bloody nice guy and making me feel a tight ar$e!

On our company pool car it has a button to control the distance on the steering wheel, in my van there is not a button. I suppose if you could default it then it has the potential to work. Happy to be a guinea pig.

Offering to make a contribution after I asked for free stickers makes me feel really bad now, thanks Pauly for being such a bloody nice guy and making me feel a tight ar$e!
I have ACC and it is adjustable in two ways from the Settings section on the MFD (only when stationary though). The distance can be altered from Very Close, Close, Normal.... up to very far. The distances are still speed related whatever you set it to. The second setting affects the response when the vehicle in front starts to accelerate again and vary from Sporty (can't remember the exact wording on some of these and I'm not near the van), Normal, Economy etc. I've found anything slower than Normal is just too sluggish and you can feel the people behind calling you a tw@t as the gap gets bigger. After experimenting, I drive on Close for distance (it's not close) and Normal for response. As I said, these parameters can't be adjusted on the move though.

Thanks for that as it annoys me how fast it speeds up. Its also a bit pants on corners hitting cars in other lanes. Last gripe is that the distance even at close is far enough away that cars can pull into lane infront essentially pushing me further and further back ha

Other than that great feature.

@DaveyB he's ok if he's warrington, can just nip over if he needs some more :thumbsup:

@andys I had a courtesy T6 a while back and it allowed distance setting whilst moving, I'm guessing this is a different HW/SW, I think I took a scan of it so I'll double check to see what it had.

@Pauly do you mean because all new T6's are going to be standard with the radar? I wonder if they have made it so easy as to allow us to just 'enable it':unsure:

@Pauly from what I read tho, the 'emergency city breaking' is a laser sensor and the ACC is a radar, so completely different HW, maybe it wouldn't be too difficult to upgrade if the wires are there (CAN & Power)

Back