Anyone around warrington area

Yes i checked again this morning and saw that, went through part history and all radar sensors are the same, started at suffix A and supersedes to B then C which is current.

I wonder if the ACC would work without the distance button and just allow you to set it on menu when stationary ?

Are you saying he already has it ?
I thought the sensor was for braking only unless specced on order

I think he is saying thats how Id have to have it IF it could be programmed. Quite frankly Id be happy with one setting, the closest lol

Last edited:
Sorry my bad I thought @PukkaT6 had it but could only adjust the setting via the cluster, but if not, all I see different is the steering wheel, coding is the same part no is the same HW is the same, just slightly different SW revision but probably only because it's newer, I'll have a look at some wiring diagrams later, but for me it's all there

It wouldn't allow any coding changes as VCDS hasn't released an update to include some modules on your T6 as it's so new, on the next VCDS update the possibility should be there, I'm going to forward on your auto scan to Ross-tech so they can update

Im more than happy with the changes you made, decent of you to take time out of your day, especially with poorly lad.

Just picked up an MY18 van today so i have a radar sensor on the front, think i might have to break out the laptop later and get comparing

I think that is done mate, you have different locks fitted to a comparable 2015, 2016 & 2017 van with dead locking ?

Last edited:
I think that is done mate, you have different locks fitted to a comparable 2015, 2016 & 2017 van ??
Oh bugger, I knew you said it was different from the MY15 but that that could just be revisions of part nos and I wss hoping it was a software issue. Really p$$ed off about that, it's such a basic essential on any new vehicle and it seems hardly any of us were left out :mad: I'm going to email Westfalia about why they thought it was so essential to spec comfort dash, soft close doors, folding mirrors etc as standard but asked VW not to bother with deadlocks!

I updated the other thread after checking lozs van as well, it's not 100% conclusive but I can say that the 3 vans I checked on etka that do have dead lock all show the same part number for the door locks and yours is different

Just to follow up on the MY18 models, i plugged into one i had the other day VCDS version 17.1.3 wouldnt do much it had label files for all modules but no ASAM data
Tried again with VCDS Beta 17.6 or 17.7 and all modules were ok ASAM data present although i didnt actually do any coding as it was a courtesy while mine was in the garage

I was tempted to do something but I am currently in disputes over a warranty issue on my van that they are saying they are unable to work on due to coding changes I have made
It's a bit of an ongoing saga .........

I was tempted to do something but I am currently in disputes over a warranty issue on my van that they are saying they are unable to work on due to coding changes I have made
It's a bit of an ongoing saga .........
That's unbelievable, how can changes to the car system, that exist in the brain of the damn thing anyway, be an issue? They will do anything to wriggle out. Bunch of robbing swines.

They haven't wriggled out of it the dealers have been OK to be fair but VW technical are being slightly demanding but I'm happy to play along if it gets my van fixed even if it is just going through the motions

Back